Sunday January 21st meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to start a thread on the next meeting... should be some new and old faces:)

We will review the graphics for a logo, collect dues (15$ per family), and then begin the process of paperwork for non-profit organization status (if all are agreed in this path).

I would also like to set the next trail ride date and discuss potentially hitting GSMTR if people are planning to go... also the Coal Miner Cruiser Classic in July here at Paragon... and also our involvment in organizing this year's East Pig Run.

Hope to see you all there... again, please feel free to post up ideas, carpooling efforts, etc. here. See you all Sunday 2 PM at ABC in Harrisburg.

Sunday meeting

I expect to be there; of course having your own personal chauffeur helps....(thanks, Jeff). I have to work next Saturday and may have to go in for a few hours Sunday but intend to be at the meeting.

Todd- if I leave for the meeting from home (that's the plan) I will have your bumper. Actually I have been prepping a recently purchased 62 for my own winter vehicle and hope it proves to be dependable in the snow. It has all weather tires with good tread but I expect them to perform well under a land cruiser.

I believe John Pulich will be i attendance at the meeting- John doesn't have computer access and I'll be calling him (again) to remind him of the meeting. Like me, John was at the initial meeting and missed the second. Gary S

Me...IIRC your up near Gap. I come up 41 and turn left at the clock. I may be in the pig (read ride at your own risk) or in the 80.

Sounds good re: the bumper Gary...bought a 62 for personal consumption, are you bringing it on Sunday ? I picked up a rusty 86 60 before xmas...good only for parts or trail. I think I'll take the spare bits I want/need and sell the rest of it.

Todd

Todd, I'm right off Rt 41 behind Dutchway Market on your right, if i can make it mind if I hitch a ride? You're around avondale or Avon Grove right?
Bob

Yep, Avondale. PM me with your number. I call you on Sunday.

I have the Sharpie and the name tags. Not sure if the wife will be in attendance yet.
See youz there
Mike in PA

On a rare occaision of showing good sense... and I am sure much to Jeff's dismay...I'll be sporting the 80 tomorrow. Drove the pig some today and had to change the fuel filter for ~ the 4th time in burning thru 14 gallons of fuel thus far. I just am too old to be pulled over on the side of the road in freezing temps changing out fuel filters or other little surprises it may have in store for me at this point. For now and until things continue to sort themselves out with the pig...I going to just keep running trips within 20 miles or so.

Almost pulled a Todd. I don't know why but I thought that the meeting was next weekend. Damn, the wife was right again. See y'all there.

Something has come up and I will not be able to make the meeting today. Sorr.
Jeffery, please let me know where to send my dues payment?
Mike in PA

<--------- = jack@$$

I really need to start paying attention to this forum again......
didn't find out about the meeting until late last night.
still should have made it but cutting wood took too long.....

cutting wood is good too..... we cut some wood at the meeting and moved the club forward into 2007. Looks like we are trail riding 2-24, both stock and modified at Rausch. Email forthcoming on the meeting : )

Can't wait for next months meeting/trail ride. Don't worry Rob we wont hurt your sons rig anymore. Rausch trails are marked a little better.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom