Summer Pub Crawl - July 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlestonG8R

Hey y'all!
SILVER Star
Threads
Guys, it's hot! We need to hydrate. We need to gather and discuss all of the things we plan to do to our trucks when this summer heat is behind us!

Palmetto and Revelry are very close to each other and offer plenty of parking. I do not believe they allow dogs, I'm not entirely sure... I'd say it's best to be safe and leave the dogs at home, though. Shame to think how long it's been since we've done one of these... I'd hate for it to wait another couple of months...

I'm thinking we can all meet at 2PM (1400 for you military folks) at Revelry on Saturday the 8th. The sun will be bright and hot so the cold beer/water/Mt Dew will go down nicely. After Revelry we'll hit Palmetto. If anyone is interested in lunch beforehand, post up your ideas. There's good barbecue close by and as every local beer connoisseur knows, both of these breweries put out some good stuff.

Do not bring pets. There have been some pet vs bartender issues locally, and dog friendly pubs are hard to come by nowadays.

I may swing by, if anybody is interested in going to Frankie s fun park, we (scouts) will be there at 10:00 am.
go carts are lots of fun!!

Good seeing everyone today! Let's do this more often!

IMG_4894.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom