Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted that light-colored 62 from a couple weeks back, parked, in Amherst today: looks really clean. Automatic, not much visible rust.
IMG_9292.JPG
IMG_9291.JPG

On Rt2 goung east passing about Westchester/Marlb area I spotted a mustard w/ white top 40 in a driveway on a hill on the left of the hw. Who lives so close by?

On Rt2 goung east passing about Westchester/Marlb area I spotted a mustard w/ white top 40 in a driveway on a hill on the left of the hw. Who lives so close by?
I have seen that truck on the hill for many years now on my way to East Hartford. I have even gotten off the exit to do the drive by pop in but the driveway entrance is not off the exit. Must have to take a back road somewhere?

I have seen that truck on the hill for many years now on my way to East Hartford. I have even gotten off the exit to do the drive by pop in but the driveway entrance is not off the exit. Must have to take a back road somewhere?
Yeah I pondered attempting to get off and figure it out too. Def more on the Westchester edge around exit 15.

Found the mustard 40, 1978. Owner is looking to sell. I told him I’d add it to the classifieds. 22k. It is in great shape including frame which felt and appears to have had an oil seal (not by him). Hasn’t run since the summer, he’s gonna change the battery for a potential buying to test run it on his land. I didn’t think to ask but not sure if he’s up for shipping. Really nice guy. He’s had it since 1990. Located in Marlborough, CT.

4C26C29E-AB73-4C2C-96A8-06CE296DA7ED.jpeg

CA8BC04F-2627-4133-80A0-5CC3D3596EDE.jpeg

445EDFAF-C1A4-4F3E-BE94-4CE964D3A75D.jpeg

F4709AD3-97F6-40D8-AE79-599DDD4EB242.jpeg

6C877168-870F-48B0-82FA-2786FEE4D933.jpeg

Last edited:
You must have done some exploring to locate that truck. Nice job
Looks like a solid FJ40 for someone looking with money.
Pretty easy find actually. I have a friend whose house faces the hw a tad further down so that gave me a land mark. Yeah 22K might be a tad high tho right? I should have gotten better pics of frame and tub. Headliner was totally intact and in great condition other than being slightly yellowed.

haha there was decent push but pretty choppy! it was decent long boarding though. its bigger today :)

Felicity, see two pages back ;) and stop by when you’re so close next time!

Felicity, see two pages back ;) and stop by when you’re so close next time!
I was picking up a bike for kiddo. Never really in the area typically!

Nice looking rig!!
Very clean under the hood. Must sound awesome underway.
It sounded great. Throaty but not obnoxious. Stainless exhaust, all done by the owner. Def made my gears turn.... it was a very clean install. Only thing I’d change would be computer placement as it was under the hood and for wheeling that would make me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom