Suggestions for rear drawer, left side, without removing 3rd row? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone! I did some digging and only found the ARB drawer system and was wondering if there were more options. I just want drawers on the left side, without removing the 3rd row, and easily removable so that he 3rd row could be utilized.

Any ideas? While searching, I mostly saw drawer systems that take up the entire rear cargo area and or required to remove the rear seat.

Thanks!!!

If you mean without even installing the left side of the third row...not sure you find help. But if you mean to ask whether you can install half of a drawer system such as ARB or Dobinsons...yes you can. I believe @Dan Higgins did this...?

-FrontRunner makes drawers that are a bit taller and less long (extending a bit less toward the front...but still far too forward to miss your third row.
-Dobinson's makes drawers that are just about identical to ARBs for a bit less money. Positive reviews on them, too.

Have a look at this thread:
200 bumper options, rear drawers.

Last edited:
I did install only the left side ARB drawer so that I can install the right side third row if needed. I haven't put that right side 3rd row seat back in but I can if I want. But I don't know of a drawer system where you could leave both 3rd row seats in and folded to the side and which you could easily remove in order to then use the 3rd row.

You could of course build something. Attached is a DIY drawer system that I did for my LR4 and use in my LC until I put the ARB drawer in. I created it simply by getting a couple of those "under the bed" storage drawers from the Container Store then building a wood frame around them. Not nearly as convenient or as strong or as much space as the ARB drawers and I wouldn't sleep on them as I do the ARB drawers.

IMG_0255.jpg

And here is the ARB drawer in my LC

IMG_0777.jpg

The ARB drawer holds all of the stuff that was in the 2 DIY drawers.

I did install only the left side ARB drawer so that I can install the right side third row if needed. I haven't put that right side 3rd row seat back in but I can if I want. But I don't know of a drawer system where you could leave both 3rd row seats in and folded to the side and which you could easily remove in order to then use the 3rd row.

You could of course build something. Attached is a DIY drawer system that I did for my LR4 and use in my LC until I put the ARB drawer in. I created it simply by getting a couple of those "under the bed" storage drawers from the Container Store then building a wood frame around them. Not nearly as convenient or as strong or as much space as the ARB drawers and I wouldn't sleep on them as I do the ARB drawers.

View attachment 1428800

And here is the ARB drawer in my LC

View attachment 1428802

The ARB drawer holds all of the stuff that was in the 2 DIY drawers.
Cool set up. Funny thing I have same two cars as yours. Is your arb drawer in your LC extends all the way to the end of the 2nd row?

If you're keeping your 3rd row in, you'd be better off saving your money and simply using containers. There's not a whole lot of spacer there, and you can get some amazing containers and just put them in when you need them, instead of taking drawers out when you don't need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom