Stupid crap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So today I got to Roma, took the BJ74. Came out to find someone had lifted my wiper blades!?!
They were having a sale, but apparently store wide doesn’t include bbq grills. So off to Home Depot

Come out to find someone has drawn a pair of swastikas onto the rear window!?!
Anyone else get random bothering to their trucks? I’ll leave the damned thing at home
if I can’t park it without people screwing with it. Kinda pissed me off. Anyway, rant over

Have you angered someone lately? :hmm:

I once had the Star of David in the dirt on the back of my truck, my kid put it there and I left it as I saw it both fitting and appropriate....yet inappropriate at the same time.

The only person I’ve angered is a supercilious goof from out east. I’ve only been home 2 days.
Usually takes me longer than that to piss someone off.

Used to work with a guy who found his tailgate plastered with feminine hygiene products, and "This guy is nothing but a ****ing prick" written on them in lipstick.

Apparently he didn't notice for a couple days, but I suspect he had an inkling as to who was responsible. :lol:

The wipers is the kindof harmless bs a friend would pull.

The swastika is grounds for a solid kick in the balls tho. That'd piss me off too.

That's really crappy Jon. I haven't had issues like that since high school. Hopefully thats the end of it.

Oh well, it just makes me wonder. The wipers wasn’t so bad but the 2 swastika did
piss me off.
But just to let it go - HAPPY CANADA DAY!
Eggs, bacon, hash browns and 3 cups of coffee and all is right with the world.

On another note, July 7 in Port Alberni is the SMOKIN OLDIES CAR SHOW
8 - 2 pm. Not sure if anyone has an old hot rod or not. I will have to check things out here, but
Might wander up for the morning

I'll be napping through most of this Canada day, but for the car show, Ray is my neighbour, has the smokin oldies bbq next door every labour day .
40+ cars last year.

Some pretty amazing old hotrods. I have a bunch of pics somewhere...

Well not my chapter not my town, but one could argue there are certain political movements world wide growing in numbers and following that are modeled aligning themselves with the type of hatred and destruction of the nazis.

Sorry to hear that.

Yeah for some reason those pieces of s*** feel empowered the last couple years. Thanks america. :rolleyes:

Not sure if this link will work or not, but I imagine most of these will be at that car show.

Neighbour's yard.

Cars

Labour Day, huh. Didn’t know. I usually get home just before then but last year I was crossing the Yukon border that weekend. Have to see how timing works out

I stopped and spent a few days in Vancouver on my way home a few years ago. Went out to a pub with a couple buddies in the Surrey/Cloverdale area. I had a "Think Fast Hippie!" sticker (pic of a logger holding a saw over his head) on the rear window of my old 60. Came out of the pub and noticed it was gone.
I was pretty certain i wasn't insulting anyone in that neighbourhood, but rather they wanted it for themselves!

We should start a bumper sticker stickie. Then watch the ‘politically correct’ meter explode!!
My favourite this year I saw
“What ever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you”

The one that's happened to me so many times I've lost count over the past 20 years, is one of my front hubs mysteriously becoming locked.

Seems to happen less often when they're black with grease and dirt. Go figure.

The one that's happened to me so many times I've lost count over the past 20 years, is one of my front hubs mysteriously becoming locked.

Seems to happen less often when they're black with grease and dirt. Go figure.

Hmmm....that's the first advantage to the 1990+ 70 series electric hubs i've heard of..... :lol:

I guess I should count my blessings, since I hardly ever lock it. Nothing of value in it

Here’s a few I managed to get pictures of.
21DA77BC-EBB5-42F6-8644-D33D0C8F72EB.jpeg
A9AEE818-1653-4CF9-BBC7-43AAFB6E28A6.jpeg
DC71ECB3-B4A2-4E16-B30E-7D0CD338C659.jpeg
98FE29FE-B12A-4A47-8ED5-1B8A9501C358.jpeg

And my favourite haha
1D15C484-5B17-4F17-9963-2B718115F7C9.jpeg

"if you can read this, the bitch fell off"
Sturgis ‘98 - that was coined there cause I was there that year. That t-shirt was everywhere!

AND 3 - for Stupid Crap. I was just contacted for a crash I was involved in with ICBC.
Except I wasn’t in Delta on that day, and I know my Land Cruiser was locked in my garage
with the batteries disconnected on the day I supposedly was involved. Cause, you know out of
the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom