Strap on Towing Mirrors ... any you like? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some Strap on Towing Mirrors for my 2002 LX470.
Sold our 6' wide Rpod and now I'm buying a 7' wide Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS.
Didn't need towing mirrors for the Rpod, but thinking I just might need them with the 1' wider Winnebago.

Any recommendations?

A little update here. Went to look at the Winnebago I was thinking about buying and it looks like I really do not need extended mirrors.
The Camper, Micro Minnie 2106DS, is 7 feet wide and visibility seems great with the mirrors already on my Lexus.

I do have recommendations but you’ll just keep choking on it.
This feels about as fantastical as your CARB certification timeline

@nukegoat you’d be at least a little bit interesting if you stopped bashing strap-ons into your uvula.

actually, you’d still be boring as ****. Nm.

@nukegoat you’d be at least a little bit interesting if you stopped bashing strap-ons into your uvula.

actually, you’d still be boring as f***. Nm.
I thought you were too busy not shipping people's products on time because of personal reasons to be trolling around on here

I’ve been towing campers for >15 years. In the last ~7 years tow our 8’ wide 6800 lb ORV 22BHS 7k-12k miles a summer with my ‘13 LX. I’ve tried many types of clip/strap on tow mirrors, cheep ones, expensive ones, All of them eventually get broken. I feel The mirrors are almost big enough to not need tow mirrors (I have a back up camera on the trailer though).

honistly I prefer these to all others. Yes for 5-10x the price you can get ones that are slightly better but at <$30 a set I carry an extra pair in the camper at all times. When one breaks I buy another. The set I currently have is on their 3rd summer.
Camco Clamp-On Towing Mirror - Securely Clamps onto Your Vehicle's Mirror to Increase Visibility While Towing (25650) Amazon product ASIN B01I6OD97C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom