Stolen Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got home and found out my trailer was stolen. Had it locked too. Guess my new one will have the wheels removed everytime. Im sure noone here has stolen a trailer from a hard working, honest family man so the next time you go out and someone youre with shows off his new trailer that was got for free from someone who worked alot of overtime to get, Please do ME a favor and lead him off a cliff. Sorry guys had to rant. Ill be pissed about this forever:mad::mad::mad::censor::censor::mad:

Be sure to report it stolen, description, serial numbers, pictures, ect. Then check your local craigslists and newspaper ads daily.

We just had a trailer theft ring busted up here recently and the little jerks were stealing trailers by the dozens, then reselling them on Craigslists for a profit.

So, be vigilent. You might actually be able to recover it. Good luck.

Thanks guys,

Its a 2005,6 Carson 16" utility with ramp, Black dual axle, no brakes. Ive got little hope to get her back. It wasnt that expensive but its the principle. Anyone who has had something they valued stolen knows what im going through. Especially from your own home. Now I cant take my girls out riding till I get another one. I will keep my eye out for it and im taking a vacation day off from work tomorrow to cruise the local "Hood". Theives Beware!!!!

check the local racetrack if you got one, lots of flyers, make it know and sweat em out. best of luck.

Anyone who has had something they valued stolen knows what im going through.

I had my first iPod stolen right out of my pocket a few months back... 99.999% sure it's not as valuable as your trailer, but the feeling is the same. :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry man, hope you find the bastids.

Not stolen but still pisses me off. Fed Ex backed their truck into the back of my Cruiser. It gets worse. They didn't leave the package on the doorstep. Just a note that I had to come pick up my package 50 miles from my house. They took out my tailgate and my new taillight. I hadn't even driven the Cruiser since installing it. Put a dent in the quarter panel below the taillight. You could even see the dually marks in the dirt backing right up to it. Sheriff wouldn't do anything as it was on private property and Fed Ex asked me if I had it on video because they claim they didn't do it. Anyway, I know how you feel about the loss.

Heres the latest. Some Knuclehead that lives about 3 miles down the road stole it and had it loaded up with a sandrail, ready to go out for the weekend. Got her out of the tow yard this morning for $300. A small price to pay I guess. Damn It was a good day!

Didn't you have it insured? Utility trailers are cheap to insure. My 20' flatbed dual axle with State Farm is $18 a year. There may also be limited coverage off your homeowners if It was stolen at your home premise. Call your agent.

Rander said:
Heres the latest. Some Knuclehead that lives about 3 miles down the road stole it and had it loaded up with a sandrail, ready to go out for the weekend. Got her out of the tow yard this morning for $300. A small price to pay I guess. Damn It was a good day!
CRAZY! Glad you got it back!

How'd it end up at the 'tow yard'?

You know I never looked into it. I did call homeowners and they did cover but luckily I wont have to file a claim. I will definetely look into insuring now. Ive got 20/20 hindsight

I dont know how the cops ended at his house but they did and were aware of the situation so they impounded it. Wish they left the sandrail on it though. See this guy goes out riding, keep an eye out for losers like this.

Freakin theives. It's times like this you hope karma is real and something s***ty happens to the jerk. Glad you got it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom