1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stock rims for sale???

Discussion in 'FJ45 Owners Club' started by burbankianfj45wagon, Feb 27, 2007.

1. burbankianfj45wagon

burbankianfj45wagon

anyone has a set of 4 or 5 original rims for sale disc brakes version prefered pls let me know thanks very much

2. 65swb45

65swb45 Supporting Vendor

If I get you a set, you will save shipping costs!;)

I saw your truck at Tyremans a couple of weeks ago. Eric said you were still having heating issues, even with the new radiator.:frown: I was hoping to catch up with you at Calico. You would have been the only LV there!

Funny thing about Calico is I told my buds to just drive around camp and look for the blue 45 pickup when they got it. Darndest thing was, as soon as I pulled into camp with my 45, what did I see but an IDENTICAL blue 45 pickup, same year! WOW What are the odds?

3. burbankianfj45wagon

burbankianfj45wagon

let me know what u got and i hope u do not mind i could call ya at ya shop. i would like to go to thr trips that tlca organizes, perhaps caravan with ya next time. talk to ya soon

4. Grease Cruiser

Grease Cruiser

Doesn't your LV have these rims?

5. burbankianfj45wagon

burbankianfj45wagon

i may be getting my self another fj45lwb . i miss my61 VWdoublecab so we will see... oh yeah emailed jeremiah about apaint job i am not sure if u know

6. 65swb45

65swb45 Supporting Vendor

Come on by some day next week. You might even want to consider coming to one of our TLCA club meetings. Our next meeting is next Tuesday, 7pm in Lakeview Terrace. Here's a link for more info:

http://www.thetrailcrew.com/meetings.htm

See ya!:)

7. Grease Cruiser

Grease Cruiser

Cool!

I have been looking for a 45lpb for quite some time now. Never found the right one in my price range. Good luck with it.
    John

8. burbankianfj45wagon

burbankianfj45wagon

by saturday i will know and also hey mark i would love to be at the get together.it would be awesome to me other cruiser enthusiast. thanks for the invite