Stock Radio Question - AUDIO OFF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Having this issue in an '01 LC100, anyone figured this put

I have the same problem - audio off - in my LC 2001 for the last 2 years.

Went into my system settings and it is showing that my Audio H/U : NCON, assuming this is not connected, is this the same problem you had?

1520450241150481455369.jpg

Hey ya - same issue just started for me in my ‘01 LX470. Did anyone get this figured out :0)? I’ll check fuses and look into the system diagnostics tomorrow. As always, thought I’d start here first. Thanks for the help!

I have a 2001. Same issues. Also, where you go to adjust fade and balance is all greyed out, not adjustable. Any ideas for fix?

I have diagnosed and fixed this problem several times.
Step 1. pull not ohm check not anything else check all fuses in the 3 locations and check visually and then ohm check pulled. Start at passenger foot first and check top row first. There's one in there that is notorious for the no radio or check system message.
Step 2 check under pass seat for disc operation.. make sure its working.
Step 3 nav unit check.
Ive had all steps have a failure.

Wild guess here but seriously, I've noticed lately that I have to turn my volume knob a lot more recently than before to increase/ decrease the volume, so have you tried turning the volume knob more than you have before and keep turning it maybe you'll start to hear sound, good luck

It is still an issue for my 2001. I took it to the dealership and they said I need a new head unit for the radio... $3,500. No way! I bought a cheap bluetooth speaker and play music off my phone. My kids think I am crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom