STLCA 80 Series Club Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
Threads
Consider this the start of the 80 series Club thread for general tech, discussion, and all things 80.

ForumRunner_20130723_174934.jpg

ForumRunner_20130723_174934.jpg

Last edited:
I got a 91 parts truck ,if anyone whant stuff of it other than wheels let me know ,but you need to come take it off yourself in nashville

ForumRunner_20130724_081319.jpg

marius said:
I got a 91 parts truck ,if anyone whant stuff of it other than wheels let me know ,but you need to come take it off yourself in nashville

How much for the battery box and all of its hardware?

That is a good looking rig from that angle, mind if I ask what's wrong with it?

What color is the interior, and is the grill still in it? Where you at in Nashville? I might like to pilfer if you don't mind. Also, is the front axle for sale, I know someone who might be interested.

Last edited:
I got it cheap as a parts truck ,tranny is blown but got a exstra one also. Inside dont look to good and got lots of bubbles in paint.I have only put 5000 miles on my 80 in 4 years and may put a diesel in in if it goes

I got it cheap as a parts truck ,tranny is blown but got a exstra one also. Inside dont look to good and got lots of bubbles in paint.I have only put 5000 miles on my 80 in 4 years and may put a diesel in in if it goes

I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Got a couple parts I'd be interested in if you want to PM me your number I can text you, or I will try to PM you again tomorrow.

Thanks,

Matthew

Alright, first official tech question:

I installed my Slee Harness last weekend and now I need to install my relay harness for the light bar, but since my 91 has the battery and airbox on the passenger side and I am finding that space is oddly at a premium, so I am trying to decide where I can put an auxiliary fuse block and possible relay block. Looking like I may have to move to the other side of the engine bay but am hoping someone can help me keep from doing that until I get to do a dual battery set up.

Thanks

We're in the process of moving to Nashville. Looking forward to meeting up with fellow cruiser enthusiasts.

My 80 on a recent trip to Utah:

Awesome picture. Welcome to Nashville. Not sure if you all will be settled in good, but there is a ride coming up in Mid-August at a place called Golden Mountain Park, GMP, that should have a good turn out of folks. The South Carolina club is hosting and there will be folks from SC, GA, TN and more I'm sure. You guys are welcome to come out and see what east coast wheeling is going to hold. Hint: we don't have a lot of open places so a little TN pin-striping may result.

Hope to meet you soon.

-Matthew

Glad you have started this thread, Jynx! I have been slacking with meetings/getting to know cruiser dudes in the mid state ... Been too busy with work. Anyone want to do an informal meeting/beer soon in nashville? Marius, I might be interested in your rear springs off that fj80. What is the color code on them?

Cheers, joel

Sure I am up for a beer/ impromptu meeting. The STLCA always meets at the sportsmans grill, but if you want to try somewhere else I am game. There are some really cool micro brewery's around town.

Cool, whatever y'all want to do, I'm game! A good micro brew is good times...

Cheers

Do me a favor. Meet at Jackalope and put some money in my families pockets. Plus the Thunder Anne is awesome!

EDIT: So is the Bear Walker

Hey, jump over to the Nashville meetings sticky, we are trying to get something together and that actually came up as a possible place. Do they have a spot where a few folks could sit and have a beer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom