Steering wheel cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
mylandcruiserforsale.com
I need a new one for my 2000 LC. Top of SW is worn out. It has the marble wood grain. Looking for what others have done or used.

I was thinking about this one as not looking to spend a lot of money. Would be great if I could find just a plastic piece for the top half of the wheel.

Amazon product ASIN B0885S1B1V

Hello. This is Tim from Northern California. I have a brown leather interior in my 1998 Land Cruiser Series 100. I am looking for a brown wheel (doesn't matter if leather covered or not) but need the brown airbag with brown multi-media controls like pictured in the attached. My preference is for a wheel with no wood inserts. Do you have such a wheel available?

Also, could you kindly advise, how do I connect my after-market head-unit controls to the upgraded steering wheel so that the steering wheel buttons will be functional? I understand the multi-media steering wheels are generally 2003 or 2004 onward because that is when the factory stereo was upgraded. I do not need the "cruise control" to function from the steering (though it would be nice if it were also connected) - I am primarily interested in volume control, and picking up and hanging up a telephone call using the steering wheel buttons. Thank you!

Tim.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Peeps are just talking about wheel covers here, if you need a new wheel, try the classifieds. Don't know about hooking up the wheel controls, I'm sure it's been done on other Toyotas, bet there's a Youtube out there.

Peeps are just talking about wheel covers here, if you need a new wheel, try the classifieds. Don't know about hooking up the wheel controls, I'm sure it's been done on other Toyotas, bet there's a Youtube out there.
My apologies... I actually thought I was sending a PM message (to a steering wheel vendor) and not posting. Is it possible to remove the post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom