Steering Column Noise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Derek,

Your little obsession with dirty steering wheels and such is second fiddle to our friend Eric's (Erics_Bruiser) seat cover fetish. That is unless you plan to cover your brand new steering wheel with a cloth cover, then cover the new cloth cover with neoprene, then put a steering wheel warmer, then ....

Dan,
The objective wasn't to lose you a sale on the steering wheel. If you'll keep out of this, we almost had Derek convinced to buy a new radio (dirty buttons,) all new seats (farted in,) a new knob on the transfer case, a new shift lever, all new dash switches, buttons on the sun roof, new visors, a hood latch, new door handles, and more to come.

With the kick-back I've been meaning to talk to you about, that new S/C could be close.

:D

-B-

He already got the shifter knobs :flipoff2:

I'm used to thread hijacking and I can't say that I'm innocent myself. ::)

Actually I only have the plain '97 cruiser so I don't have the nice 2 tone, however they are in nice shape. Of course the drivers seat has the most wear from all the tooting. (tooting? what is this 2nd grade? :flipoff2: )

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=10026;start=msg90598#msg90598 date=1074127059]
He already got the shifter knobs :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Hell yeah!

Darwood, can you please send me some of the large pile of cash you must have lying about. I will use it to replace my slightly scuffed ARB, and to have the frame cleaned with a toothbrush, then I will spend the rest foolishly.

I can't wait to see the post about the new neoprene steering wheel cover you are going to custom order.

Nope, all the extra cash is for me... well me and Dan. :D

I'm also sorry to disappoint, but the reason I wanted the non-leather wheel is so I wouldn't have to use a wheel cover. I also figured that what I'm spending is still less than a new car. It's part of my "restoration" fund.

Don't any of you fawkers jinx me here. :flipoff2:

Derek,

TZ-2002-B.jpg

Kurt uses one of these in his big rig. He says the farts (aka 'toots') are quickly dissipated due to the excellent ventilation.

From their web site (and I jest ye not):

Wooden Beads Car Seat Cushion
When sitting on a wooden beads cushion, your body weight is doing the massage for your (sic). The longer the drive, the better the massage. The cushion doesn't wrinkle your dress as bad as a regular car seat, since it generates less static.
This cushion has a nice oriental touch.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom