Steel Partner 18" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJRanger

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone close to San Clemente have one? I'm looking to replace the current stove in our trailer and would like to see if it'd work.

Hey Nathan. I believe mine is a 18. I can bring to work in Costa Mesa if that helps.

Cool, I'll call you sometime this weekend to set a day when I can drive up. Thanks!

...and if necessary, I work two blocks south of John Wayne and can bring it further south for you Nathan.

Would that work for you Sean? I would bring it back the next day. It'd be nice to avoid having to hookup the trailer.

Ended up hurting my left shoulder on Friday, totally changed any plans for the weekend. Finally got most of the range of motion back yesterday afternoon.

Would that work for you Sean? I would bring it back the next day. It'd be nice to avoid having to hookup the trailer.

Ended up hurting my left shoulder on Friday, totally changed any plans for the weekend. Finally got most of the range of motion back yesterday afternoon.

Throw another drunk out of the park?

Ha, actually no idea what I did. Maybe throwing the kids in the pool!?! No pop or anything, thank god, just a strain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom