State Land Trust Permits, now online (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for bumping the thread, Steve. Reordered mine for the new year:cheers:

Looks like this has gone the way of the DMV or contracted covid.
Tried to renew mine online today and hit the brick wall.:bang:

Looks like this has gone the way of the DMV or contracted covid.
Tried to renew mine online today and hit the brick wall.:bang:
I called the state land office this morning. The lady told me that the online permit system is currently broken but the vendor is working on it and hopes to have it fixed this afternoon or tomorrow.

I called the state land office this morning. The lady told me that the online permit system is currently broken but the vendor is working on it and hopes to have it fixed this afternoon or tomorrow.
:clap: Thank you sir!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting the Arizona State Land Department. We appreciate your patience as we experienced an unfortunate problem of our Recreational Permit site over the weekend.

As of this morning, the problem seems to be resolved, however, several individuals are still experiencing intermittent problems.

Our Information Technology team has let us know that Google Chrome is the browser which works best with the Recreational Permit system. If you try the link using Google Chrome and are still experiencing problems, you may want to delete your cookies from your Google Chrome browser and try again. This link will take you to Google's site which explains the steps to remove cookies from your browser.

Here is the direct link to the Recreational Permit site: https://asld.secure.force.com/recreationalpermit/

If you've completed the above steps and are still experiencing difficulties, please reply to this email.

Thank you!

Kristen Desmangles | Constituent Services Coordinator
Arizona State Land Department
1616 W. Adams Street | Phoenix, AZ 85007
O: 602-542-3130 | C: 602-370-7353 | kdesmangles@azland.gov

Funding Arizona Public Schools and Institutions since 1915

:) Good till 10/2021. Got through and jumped over to Game and Fish to renew my combination license.

State website is up and working well.

Took longer to print the permit than to purchase it! ;)
1612539794967.png

Bump, (my time of year again), for those who may have not been aware of the importance of this.
Love the e-mail reminder, blam, done.

Got mine the other day. So much easier

Dear StepMurr,
Thank you for purchasing a recreation permit. Attached is your recreation permit for using State Trust Land. It expires on 02-05-2024. Please carefully read the instruction on the permit for proper use of State Trust Land.
If you have any questions please contact us at 602-542-4631, or https://land.az.gov/contact
Thank you, <br />
Arizona State Land Department<br />
1616 W Adams Street<br />
Phoenix, AZ 85007<br />
(602) 542-1133

Not from here, but what is this permit for?
What does it cover versus not cover?

I got the "America The Beautiful" Pass,
But I also heard ive to get a Tonto Pass?
And then this pass?

How many passes does one need to just go off road and camp in Arizona?
Like im afraid that wherever I go, ill miss another pass and piss someone off, its confusing

Not from here, but what is this permit for?
What does it cover versus not cover?

I got the "America The Beautiful" Pass,
But I also heard ive to get a Tonto Pass?
And then this pass?

How many passes does one need to just go off road and camp in Arizona?
Like im afraid that wherever I go, ill miss another pass and piss someone off, its confusing
State Trust permits- typically only required when you recreate on State Trust land (AKA 'leave your vehicle for any reason')

Tonto National Forest permits- typically required for developed recreation areas, such as lakes and campgrounds. Not required for the vast majority of the Forest, but a (currently free) permit is required to use the trails in the Bulldog Canyon area. More OHV permit areas are on the way.

BLM permits- No idea where these are required, read on.

Got my annual reminder email today to renew my permit.

The link to get permits in the first message in this thread is no longer valid.

Correct link is:
https://azland.my.salesforce-sites.com/recreationalpermit

//////////:::::::;;;;;;;;///////::::::
Thank you for your previous purchase of an Arizona State Land Department Recreational Permit. We are contacting you as a reminder that your Recreational Permit expires today. If you have already purchased a recreational permit this year, then please disregard this email. If you have not purchase another recreational permit, the quickest way to immediately obtain a new Recreational Permit is to purchase it online through our website. Alternatively, you may visit us in person at the Arizona State Land Department Office, located at 1110 West Washington in Phoenix. Should you have any questions, or if we may be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly through our Public Inquiry Portal.

Thank you for your continued support of Arizona's State Trust lands.
1110 W. Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 542-1133
servlet.ImageServer

I do like the annual reminder.

👍
Thank you for purchasing a recreation permit. Attached is your recreation permit for using State Trust Land. It expires on 02-05-2025. Please carefully read the instruction on the permit for proper use of State Trust Land.
If you have any questions please contact us at 602-542-4631, or https://land.az.gov/contact
Thank you,
1110 West Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007 (602) 542-1133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom