Start Signal Pickup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Working on Dual Batt setup with ML-ACR. Looking for a good location to pickup the starter signal. Who's done it that can point me to a good spot?

Don't remember much about it but I'll see if I can find a pic of my install somewhere and share it. There are a good many 200's running the ML-ACR so I'm sure someone else will chime in shortly.

Khyj7rXpZLt0FuapMZQuxAjJgV61Q31AtUQwAX5X9waeZxLkTP6W6PNMXxdVGRQSiemCQHUHIzPrYQ0UxTVl1jR-f79OoDKfjyJZzVAHWj8HZWEI2LFRs9wsXjcTfxug69n0o7iJzeU

I snapped this just a sec ago and will circle back when I have more time. Have a parent with some outpatient surgery happening today so I'm a little stretched!

Looks like the intercept is either at the blue wire at C52 Junction or the red wire at the C19 Junction. Or at the starter relay itself.

200 Starter.JPG

And if I'm reading this correctly, C52 is in the enclosed box right near the huge passenger side passthrough grommet.

200 C52 Location.JPG

@OregonLC I never circled back with you on this. My apologies. I don't think I wired mine into that. I'd remember that long of a haul across the engine bay.

No worries, that's for remembering the post. I've not had time to verify that connector yet either. I'll do that in the next week or so and reply back for others who may follow.

I will say that routing to a sub panel at the rear of the 200 has been a delight compared to the 100. Tons of space to work with in the rockers and a huge grommet hole in the firewall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom