Stacy's 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just say when, JRob!

Jrob voice: "w-w-w-when!!!!!!!"

Sorry bro. I had to.

Love ya like a brother I never had.

Georg

In other words ...... BBQ at Jrob's very soon!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a party at JRob's!!

Jrob doesn't talk to us during soccer season! Lol

How much is a plane ticket from Sacramento to Jackson?!

Man you gotta come on over. Plan it ill throw a few dollars toward that ticket!

I'll chip in! Christmas wrenching party! :)

I'll chip in! Christmas wrenching party! :)

I believe G perfers Cowanza over Christmas.

Since wikipedia won't give you the real history of this made up holiday..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kwanzaa

2. kwanzaa
A holiday developed by a Dr. Maulana "Ron" Karenga, a black militant, Marxist, and convicted felon.
Just five years after this, he was convicted of torturing two black women to death.

Observed from December 26 to January 1, Kwanzaa is based on a mixture of East African harvest rituals, called "first fruits" by Karenga and 1960's radicalism. This is in spite of the fact most slaves came from West Africa.

Viewed as an "alternative" to Christmas, it, nonetheless, is based on race, and not in faith.

What wikipedia says about the conviction. NOTE the last paragraph where he "conveniently" leaves out the detail of his felony conviction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maulana_Karenga

In 1971, Karenga was sentenced to one to ten years in prison on counts of felonious assault and false imprisonment.[15] One of the victims gave testimony of how Karenga and other men tortured her and another woman. The woman described having been stripped and beaten with an electrical cord. Karenga's estranged wife, Brenda Lorraine Karenga, testified that she sat on the other woman’s stomach while another man forced water into her mouth through a hose.

A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times described the testimony of one of the women:

"Deborah Jones, who once was given the Swahili title of an African queen, said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Miss Davis' mouth and placed against Miss Davis' face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise. Karenga, head of US, also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths, she said. They also were hit on the heads with toasters."[16]

Jones and Brenda Karenga testified that Karenga believed the women were conspiring to poison him, which Davis has attributed to a combination of ongoing police pressure and his own drug abuse.[5][17]

Karenga denied any involvement in the torture, and argued that the prosecution was political in nature.[5][18] He was imprisoned at the California Men's Colony, where he studied and wrote on feminism, Pan-Africanism and other subjects. The US organization fell into disarray during his absence and was disbanded in 1974. After he petitioned several black state officials to support his parole on fair sentencing grounds, it was granted in 1975.[19]

Karenga has declined to discuss the convictions with reporters and does not mention them in biographical materials.[17] During a 2007 appearance at Wabash College he again denied the charges and described himself as a former political prisoner.[20] The convictions nonetheless continue to generate controversy during Kwanzaa celebrations.[

My cheap azz is even in for $100!

Georgle bell, Georgle bell ... ;)

Y'all crack me up!

Honestly, I'd love to come toMS for a wrenchin weekend. I have my son every other week. So as long as my schedule allows it, I'm game.

Georg

Hell I rekon I'm in for $100!

Hell, I'm damn sure in for $100. You fo sho have a place to stay!........How much time can you give us..... We could REALLY REALLY use some help on getting JT's cut & turn going!!!!!

Sounds like we got this covered! Name the dates Georgle bells!

s*** Georgle gonna be flying first class!!

If he comes it'll be like the stage build. No drinking until we are done! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom