Spring search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I need a new stock front spring. Toyota has discontinued making/selling themo_O. Alcan spring of CO makes them for a premium price of 550.00 a pair:pig:. I am happy to pay or trade for one. I guess if I can't find one I will just use my full set of 2 1/2 lift springs and increase my pucker factor on any off camber wheeling by 50%:eek:. Thanks for your consideration in advance.

There was a guy on CL parting out a 40 in Dayton and one in sac ish area

Thanks guys! I am the new proud owner of 4 stock FJ40 Land cruiser springso_O. I only needed one but he wouldn't just sell me one. So more spare parts for the club. Road trip to Roseville or they might meet me at apple hill. Thanks again for your help. Airon do you still need a spare rim? I can ask if he has one.

No I'm holding off on that for now. I actually decided to just keep the stock rim on the back for looks for now. I think I can still use the stock rim I'll just need to match a similar size to what I have on the other 4 if possible.

It's just a little extra touch of stock which I like. Probably not the same as for some guys moded FJ40s but I like the stock look myself.

Glad you found some good springs you can use. Have fun wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom