Spring Cleaning--Parts/Tools Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to start cleaning house(somewhat)...

HJ60 parts:
-Valve cover gasket
-clutch release hub
-pilot bearing
-throwout bearing
(All new Toyota parts still packaged)-$180.for all of it-

4X4 Labs Highsteer complete kit w/Chevy rod ends. New still packaged. $525.

2-33/10.5/15 BFG MT KM approx.75% tread $100.
4-33/9.5/15 BFG MT approx.25% tread $40.
4-16"-8-bolt Dodge steel rims $40.
4-31/10.5/15 A/T's on Alloy 4Runner rims $200.
1-SM 465 transmission $100
1-NP 205 transfer case, driver side drop $150.
1-V6 minitruck third 4.10 $80.
1-minitruck third 4.10 $50.
1-6ft. BON-L fiberglass ladder $80.
1-Milwaukee 18volt cordless drill/case/2batteries. $120.

BJ70 rear sliding windows, with or without rubber gutter $100.
BJ/HJ60 Hood(Bonnet-for Seapotato) with an uber cool pig decal on the front $6-pack
2-coarse spline birfields with Warn hubs-$beer$(Vern, apparently you might need spares??)
I'll be adding to the list so keep looking, need this stuff gone!
Cheers!

250-5146326
HJ60parts.jpg
tools.jpg

Last edited:
i believe that i do, how many? 1,2,3,4 perhaps????

2... Most likely (unless I also buy a spare)

Anything you looking for? PM me.

Easy now Dan...... If you pull out all that stuff what will hold your house up?

Im guessing I cleaned you out of all your 60 lenses, if you happen to find any more let me know!

Easy now Dan...... If you pull out all that stuff what will hold your house up?

Im guessing I cleaned you out of all your 60 lenses, if you happen to find any more let me know!

think i might have some "already" cracked lenses for ya', just helping you along you know...

Go any tapered cone washers and studs for Asian hubs?

think i might have em', let me dig through tonight and see

Ill take cracked lenses any day! thanks bro.

you know that Camping dip**** was wrong eh? the rapture isn't actually coming...:flipoff2:

yeah but i just heard 2012 was the un-majic date. Besides, years of trying to compete against you for the largest parts cache, and to not be able to enslave goats like you've got has me selling the farm--pardon the chemainus pun!!

now get off your wallet and come add to your collection!:flipoff2:

got any fine spline pinion thirds...
u still sitting on that 203 range box???

got any fine spline pinion thirds...
u still sitting on that 203 range box???

yeah got thirds, and i think most of that 203 is still there, come get it!

Hey Vern, i've got some coarse spline thirds with Warn hubs with your name on em'! Apparently you might need them.

Last edited:
yeah but i just heard 2012 was the un-majic date. Besides, years of trying to compete against you for the largest parts cache, and to not be able to enslave goats like you've got has me selling the farm--pardon the chemainus pun!!

now get off your wallet and come add to your collection!:flipoff2:

Your yard is plenty big for goats, and look at all those rose bushes for them to chew on!

It's the parts stash in that basement that isn't on your list I'd be more interested in, like one of your 85 york compressors...:flipoff2:

And hey, do you have a roofing nailer?

Your yard is plenty big for goats, and look at all those rose bushes for them to chew on!

It's the parts stash in that basement that isn't on your list I'd be more interested in, like one of your 85 york compressors...:flipoff2:

Tater... I have pneumatic pinner and frame nailer. Also have a passload frame nailer I'm not using. You are welcome to whatever you need. Spent Passload cartrages make a nice boom in a bonfire! (I'd hate to see a full one :))

Go any tapered cone washers and studs for Asian hubs?

Got your 3.7thirds put aside for you, and i'm sure i can find you a few cone washers if i look hard enough.

Meh, the spiders have taken ownership of those compressors. No roofing nailer, just a framing one.

Tater... I have pneumatic pinner and frame nailer. Also have a passload frame nailer I'm not using. You are welcome to whatever you need. Spent Passload cartrages make a nice boom in a bonfire! (I'd hate to see a full one :))

I may take you up on that...

Using screws at the moment, but it'd be nice to bang it together a little quicker when I get to walls.

got a pic of the 33x10.50's? I may grab them
are you really gonna make me take a pic of a BFG MT? I'll try tonight after the hockey game, pending on the volume of beer i injest.

I'd be interested in a york as well....

nope, no yorkies on that list up top there Toshi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom