Spool FJ60 (1 Viewer)

I was lazy a while back and Miller locked my rear end in my 85' FJ60. This was after I finally gave up on the Aussi lockers (broke pins and rounded the teeth). Its been "hopping" for a while. I finally tore it apart and found the spider gear teeth stripped off and the welds sliced. Guess Miller wasn't up to the 383. I had eventually planned on doing a spool anyway so not a big deal. Anyone have any preferences (good or bad experiences) with any brands?
Also I was looking around and are spools only good for full floating diffs or do they make them for the stock semi floating?

Thanks
Darkrealms

The only spool that i know of are modded 10bolts, i believe. FROR has done a couple i guess. Check out mr. Stubbs on pirate.

Thanks gnob it looks like I will need to build one if I actually want to spool instead of get a locker for the rear end. The problem is the C clips that hold the axles in in stock semi floating axles.

Thanks gnob, I've looked into what you sent and contacted Front Range Off-Road. I'll let everyone know what I find from them.
It looks like I may have to burn my third member welding one up (not much of a loss at this point, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom