Speedhut Gauges & Brackets - MUD Discount (1 Viewer)

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
I need a set of these. Also need an instrument Housing. Message you directly to order?
These are now on the site!

@TRAIL TAILOR has the brackets that you need:

FishNinJay

SILVER Star
Here’s the stock-ish 60 gauges in real life:

View attachment 2006632
Dumb questions.. but this would install fine in an FJ62, with the Trail-Tailor bracket?
How does this look at night? The numbers glow greenish, right? Does this use the OEM light bulb illumination, or does it have it's own LED?
So the speedo dial, connects to the speedo cable? But there's also a digital GPS MPH? or is that just the ODO screen? I think I read that the ODO can be
programmed to match the current oem odometer for accurate mileage?
I messaged you on Facebook also, but also have a questions about the install of the "floatless sender".
If the ih8Mud discount is still available, I can purchase now with Venmo or CC.
Thanks.. -Jay

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Dumb questions.. but this would install fine in an FJ62, with the Trail-Tailor bracket?

Yep, super easy to bolt them in. The wiring is the detailed part

How does this look at night? The numbers glow greenish, right? Does this use the OEM light bulb illumination, or does it have it's own LED? The number glow white, from their own illum

The numbers glow white, from its own illumination. Their two greens do not look good, but the white does.

So the speedo dial, connects to the speedo cable? But there's also a digital GPS MPH? or is that just the ODO screen? I think I read that the ODO can be
programmed to match the current oem odometer for accurate mileage?

The Speedo cable is no longer used. It’s all GPS. You can definitely program the mileage to current.

I messaged you on Facebook also, but also have a questions about the install of the "floatless sender".
If the ih8Mud discount is still available, I can purchase now with Venmo or CC.
Thanks.. -Jay

Unfortunately/fortunately we are too busy to respond on Facebook or answer phone calls, we try to funnel all communications through email. Trying to keep up with Mud, facebook, Instagram, text, phone calls just has us too spread out. Wish it wasn’t so, but that is the reality

The web price has a 10% discount built in. We tried to offer more by eliminating credit card fees through PayPal/Venmo, but it actually costs us more in time than the credit card GM fees do and isn’t a sustainable business model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom