For Sale Southern Indiana: 2008 FJ Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage
Color
Silver
167200mi. Clean title, no lein

• 3” lift with Fox 2.5 DSC Remote Reservoir shocks and ICON coils in rear. Rear shocks are same model as 2nd gen Tundra giving a true 3” lift all around. Custom built with “dual sport” tune by Accutune Offroad in El Cajon, Cali.
  • Factory A-Trac, Rear diff lock, inverter (120V in cargo area) and sub
  • Dobinsons front diff drop, rear adjustable UCA’s and adjustable track bar
  • JBA Front UCA’s
  • SuperPro adjustable sway bar links front and rear
  • DX4 wheels with Spidertrax and newer 33” Falken Wildpeak MT 285/70R17 with matching spare that hasn’t seen pavement
  • Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch
  • Smittybilt M1 front bumper with JCR 31x14 hoop (raptor lined)
  • Overland Engineering split terminal block for accessories. Half is constant power and half switched off a relay fed from ignition source
  • Freedom Retrofits V2 headlights with halo
  • LEDs in Mirrors (white) and dome lights (red)
  • OrangeBox dash mounted molle panels and rear storage cubby
  • Victory offroad rear hatch molle panel
  • KC Cyclones for under hood lighting
  • Rear View Systems front and rear facing camera with dash mounted monitor, switched to turn on anytime (rear camera wire routed through frame)
  • Diode Dynamics SAE fogs (amber)
  • Baja Designs Squadron Sport floods (amber) on Rago ditch brackets
  • ARB diff breather kit (tube routed through frame)
  • Magnaflow muffler
  • Rugged Ridge front floor mats
  • Dual USB outlet, traction control disable, fog light and ditch light switches added to front control panels
  • CB with mic controls and rear hatch antenna mount
  • Maxi Trac 8x8 awning on Baja Rack mounts
  • Desert Does It front seat jackers (driver’s side only)
  • Ivan Stewart stripes were professionally done but are vinyl and can be removed. Hood, flags and TEQ are vinyl as well.
This isn’t a show piece. I have taken it hunting, trail riding and on backroad cruises. I drive it but don’t abuse it. I haven’t even come close to pushing the potential of this setup.

Frame is solid and gets coated with Fluid Film after every summer. Maintenance is performed on time, every time.

This FJ has proven itself 110% reliable for me and I hate to see it go. Hours upon hours of blood, sweat and tears have gone into making it what it is now, but the family is growing and it's starting to sit more and more. This has been by far my favorite vehicle I've owned and it pains me to see her go. Prices on these units are increasing as they are becoming harder to find, especially in this condition.

There may be things I’m missing but I’ve included what I can think of currently.

Current listings in my general area range from $20k-$45k depending on mileage, accessories and condition. My starting price is $35k given its condition and parts used in the build.

20230322_160109.jpg

20230322_160154.jpg

20230322_161026.jpg

20230322_160138.jpg

20230322_160123.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom