Wanted Southern GX460 wanted 2015-2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Hey All,
Looking for a GX460 with under 100k miles and no rust. Willing to pay cash up to 34k depending on year, condition, and miles. Please let me know if you have one for sale :)

You can change the tag on your post from “For Sale” to “Wanted”...may get more traffic.

Hey All,
Looking for a GX460 with under 100k miles and no rust. Willing to pay cash up to 34k depending on year, condition, and miles. Please let me know if you have one for sale :)

I have a 2018 premium with 19k miles. I am the original owner. Still under warranty. Asking a bit higher than what you want to spend. If interested, send me a PM

2016 only? Are you referring to body rust or the common minor rust on the frame?
Got a 2015 we are thinking about selling only to get a vehicle that can tow more.

2016 only? Are you referring to body rust or the common minor rust on the frame?
Got a 2015 we are thinking about selling only to get a vehicle that can tow more.
Anything 2015-2017 because price range is meeting my budget for vehicle acquisition. Minor rust ok just want to buy vehicle from southern USA. Pm me details if you are
Interested!

I have a 2018 premium with 19k miles. I am the original owner. Still under warranty. Asking a bit higher than what you want to spend. If interested, send me a PM
Can you pm details on your 2018 460, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom