Southern Cruiser Crawl 2012 - Oct 11th - 14th Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another great SCC event in the books as we all are traveling home. everyone is returning safe and without any major carnage, some good wheeling wet and dry and plenty old and new friends that it was good visiting with. Just a few phone pics for you

image-751182387.jpg

image-734221838.jpg

image-1187645306.jpg

A few more :) gumbo was a hit a usual and last nights BBQ was awesome :)

image-1171492763.jpg

image-4027065485.jpg

image-1192266271.jpg

kjnarmyfj said:
200on the trails is sweet and scary lol i could not do that lol i like trees and stuff.

Sean did awesome in the 200 that crawl feature is quite impressive to see it in person he ran squids jaunt, rubicon ridge, chrysler canyon trail along with a few 1's :) I was almost as nervous trying to make sure it came out the way it went in but he and the 200 did great

Last edited:
Working on getting pics and videos off several cameras, here are a few from the good camera when I took it out :cheers:

Albert on Brandon's Run.jpg

Tommy's 4-Runner on Brandon's Run.jpg

Holden and I on Twin Hills.jpg

Ok, just a few more since I'm working on them :)

Group Shot on Squids Jaunt.jpg

Tommy's 4-Runner on Twin Hills.jpg

Paul & Jean on Twin Hills.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to stop in and thank you folks for another great night! Gumbo was awesome and, well, the beer...;)

Never enough time to catch up with everyone but really enjoyed what time we had. Hopeto see you all again soon! Thanks

Man it looks like a great time as usual! Glad there was no major carnage!

Just got home...I'll tell the story tomorrow. I have to be at work in 7 hours, so I have to prepare.

I made it back home with out any issues, hope everyone else did also. This is what it was like for Saturday.

mud.jpg

But on Friday when it was dry you could get away with doing this :D

angle.jpg

Got to wheel on the trails with three different clubs, with people I didn't know and had a blast !
Tired have to get some sleep. Will try to get what pictures I have loaded this week, along with waiting to see the others that will be posted.

Just wanted to thank you guys again for the awesome gumbo! I know it's a lot of work but I seriously get folks every year that ask if you guys are cooking again!! Awesome job guys. Love seeing y'all.

Thanks again to all those involved in making the gumbo......delicious as usual. Also great to see / wheel with you guys and gals that made it. I just wish there was more time to wheel with everyone. And nice to meet some new folks out there. And Ryan, glad to hear you made it home bud. Good seeing you again. :clap:

Sandy and I had a great time and are already counting the days till next year. :D

Looks a lot more tame than I remember. :) Thanks for the videos and photos Larry!

:lol: it always does. The photos and videos never quite do the terrain justice but for some reason it can sure trigger your memory when you experienced it :) I just uploaded the maps of what we covered this trip so you can cover some more of it in Feb/March when we go back :cheers:

Awesome time... being back at work...

...SUX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom