some specs on diesel engines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

VTCruiser said:
Still kinda up in the air. I really like the sound of the Garrett GT28 dual ball-bearing turbo available in Turboglide's kit. It is priced pretty reasonable and has a lot of flexibility. But, I gotta do a little more calling around. I am going to try and read through different companies installation instructions to get a better feel for the kit quality. IC will most likely be Safari or home brew/custom.

what about you?

I was leaning Safari. Ive spoken with them and the kit price is reasonable. You get their split pulse exhaust manifold that is pretapped for a pyro too. That manifold is supposed to create more low end torque. I think their quality is top notch. We should try ordering together and maybe we could get a better deal.

Tom

HZJ60 Guy said:
I was leaning Safari. Ive spoken with them and the kit price is reasonable. You get their split pulse exhaust manifold that is pretapped for a pyro too. That manifold is supposed to create more low end torque. I think their quality is top notch. We should try ordering together and maybe we could get a better deal.

Tom

I got a little more research to do before i decide, but i'll let you know.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom