SolidWorks 3D CAD / Engineering services available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello everyone,
Not sure where is the right forum to post this so if there is a more appropriate one I'm sure someone will let me know.

I have been working with SolidWorks 3D CAD daily for the last 15+ years designing complex mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic machines for many high-end customers as well as the military (foreign & domestic). I would like to offer my services to anyone here on the forum who would like to take an idea and make it real. My rates are very fair (sometimes ABSOLUTELY FREE) and would be based on the project definition. I can work from your sketches on bar napkins or parts you send me that you would like to have reverse engineered. PM me and let me know what you need done. I can complete the design, fabrication, machining, and powder coating if necessary to deliver to you a completed item. Thanks!

Last edited:
Great resource! How about using onshape?! It is developed by the original solidworks team, its web based and free if you share your files. I have several Fj40 parts modeled and shared on the platform and would love to see more 40 parts shared.

What about a radio faceplate that fits the FJ40 dash opening but has the shaft holes centered so it can be used with any of several vintage Fujitsu Ten or Clarion shaft type AM/FM radios. The retro-sound mini-euro is about 5 mm too wide. I can provide samples of a fj40 faceplate and the mini euro if req'd. These are plastic but could be aluminum just as well. They also have a texture in the black area:

upload_2018-8-16_12-37-56.png

Hello everyone,
Not sure where is the right forum to post this so if there is a more appropriate one I'm sure someone will let me know.

I have been working with SolidWorks 3D CAD daily for the last 15+ years designing complex mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic machines for many high-end customers as well as the military (foreign & domestic). I would like to offer my services to anyone here on the forum who would like to take an idea and make it real. My rates are very fair (sometimes ABSOLUTELY FREE) and would be based on the project definition. I can work from your sketches on bar napkins or parts you send me that you would like to have reverse engineered. PM me and let me know what you need done. I can complete the design, fabrication, machining, and powder coating if necessary to deliver to you a completed item. Thanks!

I can not do anything about the "texture" on the recessed plane but I can create a quick model(s) along with manufacturing drawings. If you prefer I can provide you with a quote and have a couple made here and send you a completed product. You would approve the manufacturing drawing first. If they are aluminum you or I could anodize them a specific color as well. Just a few thoughts. PM me with your contact info and I can give you my shipping address if you can send the parts.

Thanks to whoever moved my post to the correct forum area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom