Sold the Hundy, movin on up to the 200. Greetings gentlemen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

275/60/20 BFG KO2's

Does it rub in any of the positions Low/Normal/High? And any noticeable vibrations? I'm looking for new tires as well, but 275/55/20's. The two I'm comparing are the LTX Defender Michelin or the KO2s. It's a daily mall cruiser for my wife.

about 1 minute or so before the backup camera functions

Is your phone connected via bluetooth? Sometimes my camera comes on right away, and sometimes it takes ~5 extra seconds. I have a suspicion that the NAV system boots a few items in order and something (like maybe bluetooth pairing) occasionally takes a few extra seconds. Try and hop in the car without any phones or other bluetooth devices and see if it is any faster.

What made you go with LX over LC? I figured all you guys on board were purists and didn't like the air suspension :)

i am considering trading our 15 GX460 for a 16 LC. i suppose another idea might be to get a 1-2 year older LX (14 or 15) for same price as the 16 LC... Do explain your logic!

Is your phone connected via bluetooth? Sometimes my camera comes on right away, and sometimes it takes ~5 extra seconds. I have a suspicion that the NAV system boots a few items in order and something (like maybe bluetooth pairing) occasionally takes a few extra seconds. Try and hop in the car without any phones or other bluetooth devices and see if it is any faster.

its kinda strange but i figured it out...if i put it in reverse while the bootscreen comes on, then the backup camera will come on . if the bootscreen loads completely and starts into the enform screen then if i put it in reverse the camera will not display it goes to nav screen after 10-15 seconds.

What made you go with LX over LC? I figured all you guys on board were purists and didn't like the air suspension :)

i am considering trading our 15 GX460 for a 16 LC. i suppose another idea might be to get a 1-2 year older LX (14 or 15) for same price as the 16 LC... Do explain your logic!

I checked out both the lx and the lc and for the money the lx is so much nicer. i like the refined look over the industrial look plus it was cheeper than any lc same year and miles. the lx in my opinion is a pimped out lc and id buy it anyday over the lc

Does it rub in any of the positions Low/Normal/High? And any noticeable vibrations? I'm looking for new tires as well, but 275/55/20's. The two I'm comparing are the LTX Defender Michelin or the KO2s. It's a daily mall cruiser for my wife.

it rubs if im in low and hit a deep rut otherwise its a great fit

I checked out both the lx and the lc and for the money the lx is so much nicer. i like the refined look over the industrial look plus it was cheeper than any lc same year and miles. the lx in my opinion is a pimped out lc and id buy it anyday over the lc
Just postulating... But given supply and demand the LC should continue to outpace the LX as far as residual value. For me, I didn't want to be seen driving a $90k truck, the LC is much more stealth in nature and unless you KNOW the LC you don't even notice it. Perfect.

Plus AHC, fewer mod options/additional mod issues, etc... So for me LC was the easy choice. Def like your LX though, it's pimp!

Belated welcome to the 200 and the LX!!

I have an '08 LC and just got a '14 LX. I agree with your opinions. I love the AHC, my '05 4Runner had it and I missed it on the LC, the KDSS never comes into play more than once or twice a year but the AHC is used every time I shut the truck off and it drops down so normal people have access and egress and the AHC makes my airbags on the LC redundant so hauling the boat or travel trailers is a lot easier.
It is a little pimped out but I am getting used to having a nice looking vehicle instead of an utilitarian truck. And the fact that the LC isn't sold in Canada, the Canadian dollar is down and the LX is cheaper all played into my decision.
And Lexus IS a completely different company to deal with. The service manager from "my" Toyota dealer moved over to Lexus after I got my LX and she mentioned that at Lexus she is expected to deal with half the customers a day than at Toyota. I was surprised at how much difference there is between Lexus and Toyota, we will be looking hard at Lexus when the wife's car is replaced.
Leaving for a trip to the Arctic Circle in two weeks with the 27' trailer. It'll be interesting, we did a similar trip last year with the LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom