For Sale sold.......Maryland, 1995 FZJ80, 3x locked 23X,XXX miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price: $4500 obo
Stats: 23X,xxx, still driving it, white, cloth seats, 3x locked, everything works, so many maintenance receipts they almost dont fit in folder

The good:
Runs strong, Decent condition all around, everything works, cold ac, all windows work, good tires, good shocks, lockers work, antena works, sunroof works, even D light in shifter works!
Lots of maintenance, and FULL service history. I am second owner, have owned it since 2007 and 100,000 miles. It got a headgasket job as soon as I bought it. Have done all the usual maintenance stuff an 80 needs, some of it 2x. It has had synthetic in the motor and tranny since new. Previous owner ran amsoil, I have always run Mobil 1 engine oil and tranny fluid. All fluids changed at regular intervals. 2 air filters rotated. AC system completely rebuilt about 2 years ago.

Alpine stereo and amp, exile audio speakers and custom exile audio subwoofer enclosure built into the side of the rear hatch sounds great. Viper alarm remote start, small inverter to charge laptop and electronics.

OME stock height springs, stock shocks replaced a while back. Airlift airbags in rear springs to keep ride height when loaded with bikes or dirt bike.

The bad:
Rust on rear axle and rear quarters as you can see in pics. Slow leaks from front oil pump, tranny pan, birfs go clickety clack. Leaks and birfs have been like this for years, they barely stain driveway and the birfs have held up with no issue just like forum says. They can click for years and tens of thousands of miles and keep going. It was used for camping, beach trips, transports 2 kids, wheeled for a while, so it has stains, stracthed plastics, bit of rock rash, rust where my bike rack let bikes touch tailgate and stratch paint.

What does it need:
Nothing in the immediate future, I still drive it and love it. Long term I would look at rear brake lines since there is rust on the back axle.

Why am I selling:
My parents and mother in law are getting older and all live locally. Needed a vehicle that can fit them all for beach trips, got a full sized van.

I tried to get everything described in the pics. See attached pics and link to my google folder with tons of pics.

Link to google album: 1995 Toyota Landcruiser for Sale

IMG_20191011_132352797.jpg

IMG_20191011_132447868.jpg

IMG_20191011_133250076.jpg

IMG_20191011_133344041.jpg

IMG_20191011_132427574.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom