SOLD SOLD - 285/75R16 Big O A/T - Set of 4 - East Bay, Nor Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugly Dwarf

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD

I'm moving up in the world ... to some 315's specifically.

With that said, I'm looking to sell four 33" Big Foot all terrain tires with > 7/32" tread left (based on "precision" measurements with my dial micrometer, of a sharpie mark on a broken pencil, they're all around .23"). Tires have been rotated a couple times in their life and are in relatively good condition. They have been wheeled, but not abused per se. Please note that these have a 2410 date code. I only put 3-4K per year on my TLC so these haven't seen a lot of miles for their age, but age is a factor to keep in mind on tires.

These should be available at the end of next week (my new tires are supposed to be at the shop on or around 5/15). They are located in Concord and I'm not interested in shipping.

My price is $150 SOLD for the set. Price is negotiable to a point, but this seems pretty fair compared to what I've seen on Craigslist. I'd like to sell all four at once, but ping me on the side if you're only looking for a pair. LINK to CL Ad with pictures.

No wheels in this package, just some used Big-O AT tires to get you around till you can buy some new ones.

Dwarf

Last edited:
Just found out that my new tires are in and I'm going in to get the swap done on Friday. Let me know if you're interested in seeing them before that or if you wanted to meet up someplace.

Big O Tires Have Been SOLD

Getting the tires installed now. Price drop to SOLD Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom