SOLD *SOLD* 1997 40th Anniversary FZJ80 - NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im interested in the steering wheel, hows the leather (no tears?) Also hard to tell from the picture is that the dark brown interior color?

I would like to get the front and rear fender flares from the passengers side. I would also like to get the trim piece that fits between the passenger's rear fender flare and the running board. If the interior side panels in the rear are complete and in good condition I'd like to get both. If the carpet is good I'm interested in it as well. Thanks

Looking for this part (whatever it’s actually called).

95a6bd18-648c-422c-a218-98217723bf45-jpeg.1742578
f5efd2f6-4d2e-4634-8bac-b8c7fddd9128-jpeg.1742579
02553e4f-aade-4e9e-bcbc-c099ae6b0183-jpeg.1742580

Also interested in shift knob, if in good condition.

Just to let you all know, I’m jeeping (thanks jtcolumbia) “keeping“ track of requests. I currently have a couple interested in buying the vehicle whole...

I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I thought of a couple of more parts to add to my list above. I need the passenger's side molding that is specific to the 40th fender/door/door/quarter. If you can salvage the "40" on the 40th anniversary fender badges I would like to get them (just the raised letters...I don't need the decal, a reproduction is available). If the drivers door panel is good I could use it, complete with the pull handle. I don't need the switches but I'm interested in any good or better "wood" trim surrounding each window switch. I'm also interested in as many "wood" trim pieces that can be salvaged in one piece from the dash. Thanks

I would be willing to come up from Pennsylvania with my sawzall for some rear quarter panel metal and rocker panel if they are not rotted. Keep in touch.
Thanks, Matt

Also pPS front door, at least the shell. Maybe rear upper hatch. I would come pick it up.
Thanks, pm me.

How much for the center shifter console shipped to 77018?

If you do happen to part it out I would be interested in the driver seat. Actually just looking for slides but will take the whole mechanical assembly or whole seat if need be.

I'd like the raised 40th emblem from the front fenders. Willing to take just the one from the crunched fender if the other goes with the good fender. Would also like all the door moldings (if they do not go with the doors) and also the center Land Cruiser plate on the rear hatch (if it does not go with the hatch). The front floor mats if they have the 40th logos, don't care about condition.

What color? If desert dune i'd like the rear hatch.

Thanks!

Bump price drop for entire rig!!! Still willing to consider offers....

Update....

3 buyers for the vehicle have fallen through. My work location for a project has become to say the least questionable...and I am encountering more pressing items in my personal schedule.

If anyone knows someone who can take this off my hands I am looking for a little liberation...

If it gets parted it has to be quick...I’m going to begin pm’ing those in line for parts the end of this week.

Thank you for your patience....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom