Software upgrade (1 Viewer)

Rigger

Ramble Tamble
Staff member
s-Moderator
Thanks for the heads up. I can't seem to attach pics to conversations anymore. I assume that you are getting around to that.

Spike Strip

Just Soup for my Family
SILVER Star
I've noticed that the 'Notifications' button (bell) does not zero-out after populating the drop-down, as it used to. I have to click 'Mark-Read' for it to zero.

Good luck with the upgrade. Hope it goes smoothly!

woody

Staff member
Admin
I've noticed that the 'Notifications' button (bell) does not zero-out after populating the drop-down, as it used to. I have to click 'Mark-Read' for it to zero.
Alert settings can be controlled in your Preferences too....much of that is a 3rd party plugin that allows the tweaks (and fortunately, that developer is excellent with updates, including one this morning)

woody

Staff member
Admin
Hey man, this is important to me. : p
I was like 19 when I joined mud!!! I think I had a feb 2001 date?
Close....lol

screenshot-forum.ih8mud.com-2020.12.29-14_18_08.png

Spike Strip

Just Soup for my Family
SILVER Star
^ Yup. Me too. And I can say without reservation, IH8MUD is really the best. Prolly why there are so many long time users...

Thanks for keeping us all running on here Woody, a few things seem a bit more awkward than before but it just takes getting used to. :cheers:

Old school here, just barely advanced past stone tablets. Where are the emojis at you add to a post? Can't find them in the banner over the post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom