For Sale Soft Top Bow Frame Kit with Canvas OCD Soft Top plus Bikini Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new soft top bow frame kit purchased from Real Steel Cruiser Parts - new, never used. Location is near Lebanon, PA. Would prefer local pick up to avoid shipping costs. Price is $850. When bought from the online store the cost is $925.00 which does not include shipping. This is a good deal. If you insist on purchase and need it shipped, the buyer will incur the shipping charge.

I do have a canvas soft top, brand new also. Made by Jim Reed (OCD soft tops)....received the top January 2013. Was never installed. In addition, a bikini top was also made and never installed. The tops will sell for $2,000. Fortunately, I was able to get this top and it is absolutely beautiful. This would make a great purchase if both the frame kit and tops are bought together. If requested I could provide more pictures. Once again prefer to not ship, but if you want this the buyer will incur the shipping charge.

Thank you....serious inquiry only. Both prices are firm unless its local pickup and I will consider price reduction. At the time when the bow frame kit and top (s) were purchased I owned a 1972 FJ40. The quickest way for me to respond is if you private message me with your email.

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom