For Sale SoCal-Power steering drive pulleys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
3BDD58F9-3859-4A25-8DE2-08948CD91635.jpeg

1972 and older engines with a single groove harmonic balancer have always been at a disadvantage when it comes to adding driven accessories like power steering. I had a batch of pulleys made that bolt onto the original balancer a long time ago to solve this without having to change the balancer, but stopped selling them when the batch ran low to ensure that I would have enough to cover myself for in-house power steering installs. Now that I have curtailed most of my install work, I’ve decided to let the rest go. I have four pulleys to offer, two aluminum and two steel.

Price is $200 shipped for one, bolts included. No PayPal. I will not ship until all 4 pulleys are sold, so please keep that in mind.

Last edited:
First pulley is spoken for.😊

Second one sold yesterday.😊

I'll take one, How do I get payment to ya
My address is linked in my signature line and my avatar. Postal money order is preferred, but a regular money order is ok too.😊

One pulley left.

Bump.

Ok, I'll take the last one. I'll call you today.

Ok, I'll take the last one. I'll call you today.
Per my signature line, I am out of the office until Monday. Please call me then.

Will do! Apologies, I missed that.

Sold. Thanks Dave.

Do you have any pics of your new rig posted?

Thanks Mark! I have not posted pics yet but will be starting a build thread shortly for the project. Should be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom