For Sale SoCal: NOS axle breather extension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Screws into the axle housing at the brake line junction, in place of the original breather. Allows adding an extension hose to allow for deeper water crossings etc. $20’plus the ride; minimum order requirements apply.
31652168-AA16-4CC2-BBC0-A4C301DB3B97.jpeg

Last edited:
I will take it or get in line for it, also need a RH front defroster vent if you have a good one and it gets us to the min.

Thanks!

@desmocruiser can have it. I didn't get around to shopping to fill the 100 minimum.
Thanks! Already found enough to get past the min.
PS. I need to get a mini truck radio pulled and sent your way when I get this stage of the 40 completed.

This?

I just need the external US passenger side vent. I also need front and rear stainless disc brake lines if you still have those available?

Thanks, let me know preferred way to call/email/ pm to finalize.

73462970-A3CB-4F01-B0E8-63072734EE6D.jpeg

I just need the external US passenger side vent. I also need front and rear stainless disc brake lines if you still have those available?

Telephone.

I do not have that piece by itself. I do have stainless brake lines.😊

View attachment 3309443

i have the black plastic plugs for the 2 vent bolt access holes ..... :)

Telephone.

I do not have that piece by itself. I do have stainless brake lines.😊
Excellent! Will call Monday AM and process!

Thanks!!!

i have the black plastic plugs for the 2 vent bolt access holes ..... :)
Might be helpful, let me see if I can reattach the tear in this one, not that much air comes out anyway, just tired of it being floppy!!

Might be helpful, let me see if I can reattach the tear in this one, not that much air comes out anyway, just tired of it being floppy!!

no you miss understand ......

the small hole in the BLACK tube itself where u insert the 10 mm hex deep 1/4" drive socket to attach to metal dash it self

you follow me here ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom