For Sale SoCal: newer FJ40 ashtray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Not the early metal faced one, or the 83-84. I think this one was used from 79-82. Anyhow, one of the nicest ones I’ve come across. Very small amount of pitting in the chrome in the lower right corner. Otherwise I would call it a 10. $100 pl the ride from Burbank.
Posted for Mark F, who called for one a little bit ago. Meant to post this the last time someone asked, but forgot.😛
1AC533C8-8337-4A72-8218-630A52607E21.jpeg

E3F1151A-2011-4233-B1A8-8268C11C036D.jpeg

Not the early metal faced one, or the 83-84. I think this one was used from 79-82. Anyhow, one of the nicest ones I’ve come across. Very small amount of pitting in the chrome in the lower right corner. Otherwise I would call it a 10. $100 pl the ride from Burbank.
Posted for Mark F, who called for one a little bit ago. Meant to post this the last time someone asked, but forgot.😛View attachment 3192039
Thanks! I will call you.

Up.

Again

Posted for Mark F, who called for one a little bit ago. Meant to post this the last time someone asked, but forgot.😛View attachment 3192039

Any chance this ashtray is still available? Mine broke today while cleaning!! Thank you!! I am located near Chicago - fingers crossed!!

Any chance this ashtray is still available? Mine broke today while cleaning!! Thank you!! I am located near Chicago - fingers crossed!!
Actually, I just moved it from one part of the office to another two weeks ago, so I know that I do have it.😉
You can send $130 total (includes shipping) via PayPal to my MUD username at EarthLinkdotnet or mail a check/money order to the address linked in my avatar.
Thanks.😊

Actually, I just moved it from one part of the office to another two weeks ago, so I know that I do have it.😉
You can send $130 total (includes shipping) via PayPal to my MUD username at EarthLinkdotnet or mail a check/money order to the address linked in my avatar.
Thanks.😊
Done!!! Thank you and appreciate you making the world a better place!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom