For Sale SoCal: FJ80 manual swap parts - home brew clutch pedal/bucket & F&R drive shafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I bought a home-made FJ80 manual swap package last year. Reality is that I will never manual swap an FJ80. Figure I would keep the other drivetrain stuff that I may use in one of my FJ40's and get rid of the FJ80 manual swap specific parts. The clutch pedal bucket & pedal are obviously home-made, but functioned. The previous owner said the setup could have used a stiffener plate on the firewall side of the installation for long term structural integrity of the thin firewall sheet metal. Having never owned an FJ80, I cannot tell you if the two mounting holes for the pedal bucket are already on the firewall or at least dimpled for locating and easy drilling. I'm sure a hole would also need to be located and drilled for the clutch master push rod.

Also have very low mileage front & rear driveshafts that will bolt right in with an H55/splitcase or H42 w/ spacer & splitcase drivetrain combos (using the 3f stamped bellhousing). Previous owner removed the manual swap from his FJ80 shortly after finishing when the wife's 100 series was totaled and he swapped the V8/auto from that truck after buying back from insurance.

No hardware other than what is pictured in the photos.

Would like to get $350 for this stuff. Prefer local pickup around Temecula, CA. Could be convinced to ship, but it will likely be $150 or more to ship this junk based on some recent shipments I have made and the sticker shock I had when paying the bill.

Thanks,
Evan

IMG_0722.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG

Bump for the weekend crowd

Bump. I realize these have a tiny target market - like probably 1 or 2 people in the US.

Bump. Make an offer

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom