For Sale So Cal. 2001 LX470 excellent must see. 29000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Blue
Hello - I am sad to say I am selling my one owner pristine 2001 LX470 in excellent condition. Paid 70K in 2001. Fully baselined and always has been. Some tasteful mods but just a beautiful mostly stock vehicle with some high end Overlander goodies. What is the best place or method to sell it? Here? Craig’s? Truck Trader? All the above? Also I had trouble finding the IH8MUD to post it.

Cars & Bids may also be a place to consider, if you're willing to take some risk and put some effort into selling it.

I don’t see a price anywhere. What is your asking price? Do you have photos?
Since you are local please check out the ad on autotrader.com. It’s the 2001 Blue Lexus with the custom powder coated Dissent aluminum front bumper and bull bar. All the info is there and photos. Please check it out. The zip code is 92661 if that helps. I am not techie enough to send the link but I can text it if you have problems. My price is OBO. Thanks.

How was the bumper $5500?
That was with the Aluminum upgrade, 12,500 Come Up Winch with controls and wirelss remote, synthetic rope, Metallic powder coated to match two tone body panels. It added up. Work was done at RPM Garage who has done over 50 of these and recommended by Ben owner and fabricator at Dissent. The gaps and install is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom