Snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shahram said:
C'mon, now...do snorkels really get that much attention?

Oh, and we live in Southern California. We do not have branches, water, or rust.

Now that is FUNNY...

-Matt

Pics and write up

So...the install wasn't too bad. I'd actually say the hardest part would have been getting the washer and nut on the back two bolts, my arm is all cut up from reaching into the car. Step bit was MONEY and made life real easy.

I used a cue tip to put some rustoleum after I cut the holes and everything else fell into place. I had to bore out a few of the hole a little extra but nothing real noticable to the eye.

Total work time was about 2.5 hours with lunch some where in there. Enjoy the pics, they are rather self explanitory, but shoot any quesitons my way.

Pics Of Install And Final Look

Drilling the hole
THE hole
Final Product.

Thanx to Ammo and the others see you under water.

I'm diggin' it. I bet there was a little pucker factor involved when going to the fender with a hole-bit.

I had thought about a snorkel, briefly. Down here in southern AZ we are lucky to even see water, let alone water deep enough to justify a snorkel. I may add one some day but its real low on the priority list.

We crossed the rivers running into Roosevelt Lake in AZ this early spring -had the water over the hood in the Tacoma- it was super fun!

You have now installed the latest in "chick magnet technology" - use it wisely grasshopper :grinpimp:

Nice install :cheers:

We crossed the rivers running into Roosevelt Lake in AZ this early spring -had the water over the hood in the Tacoma- it was super fun!

I've only been wheeling for about 2 years and havent done any thing like that yet. I would probably crap if I had to cross water that deep. I'm sure a lot of you guys have done that quite a bit but I would defintely be nervous about. The deepest i've driven thru so far is just over the wheels.
A snorkel is on my list, just not up at the top, yet. :cheers:

Good job with the install! Looks real clean. :beer:

Always more fun when a few rigs are together - We'll get you out there next year Alvin

enjoy all the Snorkel brings you Sam!

Now it looks really cool!

Regards

Alvaro

Junk said:
Looks good but why is that goober using the hole saw to cut into his cheek?

Kinda reminds me of ...
images.jpg

Junk that's just a quick reminder: Even if I had a hole in my cheek I'd still be better looking than you. Thought I'd remind you just in case you forgot. :flipoff2: :cheers:

Looking good Sam.

Great pics!

You deserve a :beer:

Good job Sammy. Hey, you should make that pic your new avatar! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom