Smoke removal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On my most succesful attempt I used a pipe for while to keep me busy while I was driving. unlit of course. Driving is my worse trigger made even worse when I drive after eating. try the pipe thing if youd like you look a little weird with a pipe haning out your mouth but better than a butt.
Dave

You might check with some professional cleaning businesses that specialize in fire and smoke clean-up........ they can probably offer some help, and an established antique auto restoration shop might have some good ideas. They work with odor removal issues I'm sure.

It's great to hear so many of you are becoming ex-smokers. It is the single great health improvement you can do for yourself. It's been twenty-four years for me, and I smoked Marlboros and Pall Mall for twenty-two years. They were 55 cents a pack back then, and 25 cents a pack when I started smoking.

"You can stop smoking for good".

In order to "stay stopped", you must want to stop, more than you want to smoke. I know that sound :doh:, but it's an absolute. You will go through withdrawal, and you will live through it. So, expect it and deal with it. Withdrawal will not kill you, but smoking will :slap:. The discomforts of withdrawal will pass :D. Replace old smoking behavior with new healthy non-smoking behavior, i.e. smoking after a meal...... get up and leave the table, go brush your teeth :D and then do something pleasant that holds your interest :). It is very very important to change the old smoking behavior with pleasant healthy alternatives :D. There is also medication (Zyban) to help with withdrawal, and a number of nicotine depleation aids available (Nico-Derm, etc.). I prayed a lot for the continued desire to stop and the determination to stick it out, and it worked :D :D :D.

Wayne S :cheers:
Certified Addictions Professional of Florida

I would report both the orginal seller and buyer to Ebay. How did you pay for them. If you used Paypal you might have some recourse with them. At minimum post both of their IDs so nobody else get took. Woody has a post in the forsale section for this even though they aren't IH8MUD members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom