Sliders for the Overtrail (any 300 w/ AHC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lifting any IFS vehicle will increase your CV angle unless you do a diff drop or use portals to achieve your lift.

That said the LX's CV angles are quite flat from factory while in normal mode. I already did an AHC offset of +1/4" to improve tire clearance with my 35s and there was negligible change in the CV angle.
So you paid for Techstream. God I love your commitment
 
Slee sliders just got mounted. yesterday. They are frame mounted sliders just like the ones for the 200, 100, 80, etc. Solid as a rock.

PXL_20260124_003922742.webp


PXL_20260124_003932002.webp
 
Looks great! What is the increase in clearance vs the stock running boards?
 
Here’s a dirty pic of mine (get your mind out of the gutter 😂). I’ll share more photos of my install soon and yes Christo is finalizing the instructions. Need some nice weather to come through this weekend.

IMG_2867.webp
 
looks really good. Planning to get these for my LX too. Did u install it yourself or professional help to install them. How much was total cost to get them installed. Thanks.

I'm in CO about 45 mins from Slee so no shipping cost. I was actually the first LX600 to get them (they had only test fit on LX700 before) so I got the install for free. = )
 
I'm in CO about 45 mins from Slee so no shipping cost. I was actually the first LX600 to get them (they had only test fit on LX700 before) so I got the install for free. = )
I am in NJ so will be looking for someone local to install them. Asked Lexus dealer and they said they don't install any after market accessories. Hopefully SLEE can add them to official accessory list with Lexus.
 
I am ready to order Slee rock rails. Just need one clarification.

What is the clearance from ground after installing the Slee rails. OEM are installed to body panel so they can be raised from 9 to 13 inches. I understand Slee are fixed to frame so height does not change with AHC.

I would appreciate if someone can share the Slee clearance measurements or share existing thread.
 
I am ready to order Slee rock rails. Just need one clarification.

What is the clearance from ground after installing the Slee rails. OEM are installed to body panel so they can be raised from 9 to 13 inches. I understand Slee are fixed to frame so height does not change with AHC.

I would appreciate if someone can share the Slee clearance measurements or share existing thread.
the frame raises with AHC. it'll be the same as your OE steps, about 1 or so inches higher.
 
I am ready to order Slee rock rails. Just need one clarification.

What is the clearance from ground after installing the Slee rails. OEM are installed to body panel so they can be raised from 9 to 13 inches. I understand Slee are fixed to frame so height does not change with AHC.

I would appreciate if someone can share the Slee clearance measurements or share existing thread.
Good choice.

They do move with ahc, the whole body does. The only things which don't move with ahc are wheels, axles and diffs. So I'm going to reference them to the bodywork, that flat piece just behind the front wheel arch

1000038382.webp


Looks like maybe half an inch higher than that piece-

1000038383.webp
 
Ordered the slee rock sliders today.

QQ.

A. Did anyone apply paint to the 3 required holes to make them rust proof.

B. Do you apply loctite (red vs blue) to bolts / nuts

I got following advice from AI

1. Deburr the holes (a countersink bit or round file works well) — sharp edges hold less coating and rust faster.

2. Clean out metal shavings and degrease the area (brake cleaner or acetone)

3. Cold galvanizing compound (like ZRC or Rust-Oleum Cold Galvanizing Compound) — zinc-rich, brushes on, great for bare metal

I get Krown rust protection every year to frame and body and also wash car after every snow.
 
Yes. If you contact slee they can sell an epoxy based touch up pen for the sliders. This works for the drilled holes.

I did not use loctite but did use a torque wrench to verify torque on all fasteners.
 
Yes. If you contact slee they can sell an epoxy based touch up pen for the sliders. This works for the drilled holes.

I did not use loctite but did use a torque wrench to verify torque on all fasteners.
Adding further, I recommend using a paint pen to mark each fastener once you've done the final torquing. There's a whole bunch of them and it's easy to lose track.
 
Back
Top Bottom