Slee'd w/ 345 KM2s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a 330 would be awesome. i though interco made some wierd tire sizes like that.

Does your cruiser sit a little high in the rear? Mine has a bit of the stinkbug look with the Slee 4". Not sure if the rear end will settle down a bit with the addition on a rear bumper/tire carrier.

Do you feel the need to Re-Gear?

I run KM@ 315's with stock gear and that's as far as would care to go without re-gearing.

Does your cruiser sit a little high in the rear? Mine has a bit of the stinkbug look with the Slee 4". Not sure if the rear end will settle down a bit with the addition on a rear bumper/tire carrier.

It did at first, but it must have settled a bit because I dont notice it anymore. Way better than the saggy ass bro-dude look. Ride was stiff/bouncy for the first week too but muh better now.

Do you feel the need to Re-Gear?

I run KM@ 315's with stock gear and that's as far as would care to go without re-gearing.

It does way better than expected, but is still slow. Perfectly fine for cruising around town, but definitely struggles up any mountain pass. Acceleration took the biggest hit. I plan on re-gearing to 5:29s with F/R ARB lockers this spring. I'll survive for a few months in the right lane.

At least I dont have to worry about speeding tickets in the LC :p....well until I go FI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom