Events/Trails Sierra Trip in my hundy (with pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a weekend free, so I made a quick getaway trip to the Sierra's to do some fishing. Stayed at a great little place in Big Pine and fished Hot Creek and the Upper Owens. Cruiser handled great in some very mild snow offroading.

We left early Saturday with the plan to fish Saturday, stay the night in Big Pine, fish Sunday morning and head for home by noon.

As I pulled up to Hot Creek, I was stoked to see another hundy parked there. As I was heading down the trail, a guy was walking up the hill, and I knew instantly it was his Cruiser. We got to chatting, and @leucadiacruiser left me a cool note and a card for his mud club.

full

Had a good day fishing and enjoying nature with the boys, who enjoyed their first cruiser trip.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Stayed at a run-down looking but surprisingly great motel. Sunday morning, we fished the Upper Owens with less success, but had a great drive in on the snowy roads. On the way home, we got sidetracked by the snow covered trails leading up to the mountains, and had to take a detour to take the rig off road.

full

full

full

Looks like a great time! I'm dying to get some trout fishing in, but the weather has been terrible here and all the streams are blown out.

How did my post get tagged with Events/Trails, and is there a master list on how to tag and what tags are available? I feel I always do it wrong :)

So beautiful out there guys, enjoy,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom