Should I? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrCWineMan

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tinsheets.com
okay, so I have an F350 superduty that I was using to tow a bunch. I no longer tow. Should I trade it for a 17 TRD Pro in manual? I know that this is a biased group, but so am I, as I have an FJ60 that I love, and had a Gen 3 4Runner. However I don't have much experience with newer Toyotas save a short lease with a 14 SR5 4Runner. I'm taking all advice at this point, as I'm stumped what to do. We are adventurous people, driving all over the place, we need off-road ability and reliability. The F350 has all of these things, but is huge for trails, parking lots, garages, my driveway, and diesel consumption.

Have at it.

So I actually thought of that and went to look at a TRD Tundra and at a 200 series Landcruiser - That one won - I am now the proud owner of 2 Landcruisers D'Oh!

Awesome, can't go wrong there :clap: I'm hoping to pick up a 200 series here in a few years I have a 16 year old that started driving this year and will have another one next year done buying the kids cars I can treat the wife and I to a 200 for some cross-country exploring :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom