Shop that applies Fluid Film in NW Suburbs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody,
I’m new here, just picked up a 2011 LX570with mods last week. I’m also new to the Midwest as I just moved from the San Francisco bayarea a year ago.

I’m trying to find a good shop to get the underside of my LX coated in Fluid Film to keep the salt at bay. I am in the Barrington are and work in Lake Forest.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Andy

With the cost of fluid film being what it is and not readily available around here outside of small spray cans, you may want to purchase a 5 gallon or larger container of it and either DIY or bring your own product to any local shop.

ziebart does it. last quote I got was a year or two ago for $350. Opted against it because it ends up making it a bitch to work on your truck because it's all covered in s***. Instead decided to power wash it and spray it with rustoleum.

Bry's frame coating is best frame coating.

The aerosol cans are on clearance at Lowe's. I coated two 4runners for less than $75 and an afternoon.

I just figure I'll get a free frame when it rots eventually

call Kevin, he's a MUD member, I believe he charges $75-$100.
630-484-4046

call Kevin, he's a MUD member, I believe he charges $75-$100.
630-484-4046

You know what he's spraying? Most material is that $ alone...

You know what he's spraying? Most material is that $ alone...

Fluid Film, straight from the can...
I did mine in October, the guys in the 200 series forum organized a group meeting at ChiTown4x4, he came with his compressor and sprayer
gun and did 12 or 14 trucks that day

his mud name is @GoISU

Great! Thanks for the lead!

I remember that guy I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom