Shake rattle roll (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My plan: replace every bushing I can find and rubber mount everything twice, even the canopy. I'll lift it a crack and bolt it into 1/4 " rubber. Sound proof the firewall and get tge tire pressure right.

My plan: replace every bushing I can find and rubber mount everything twice, even the canopy. I'll lift it a crack and bolt it into 1/4 " rubber. Sound proof the firewall and get tge tire pressure right.
You'll be surprised at how much of the 'shake, rattle & roll' gets addressed once you change out the body mounts! But.......that is just the beginning of the process! Keep at addressing those issues that arise, and before you know it, a more civilized 40 you will drive. :hillbilly:

You'll be surprised at how much of the 'shake, rattle & roll' gets addressed once you change out the body mounts! But.......that is just the beginning of the process! Keep at addressing those issues that arise, and before you know it, a more civilized 40 you will drive. :hillbilly:
Haha...it's a process.
I had a gf like an FJ43 once. She treated me horribly, but I just couldn't give her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom