SFWDA 3rd Quarter Meeting and Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

s***, just found other side leaky wheel cylinder. Good news is I bought a spare at Gsmtr. See ya in am.

image-1119867035.jpg

I just have to load the cooler in the morning and i'll be on the road.

All I gotta do is make it to Florida, pick up the new tow rig, drive that back to Memphis, put the front knuckles back together on the Gecko, and head over.
... See y'all Monday night maybe????? Haha

Y'all have fun. I hate that I'm missing a Cove ride.

IH8MUD on Android

I was really looking forward to this, hope you guys have a good time, be safe.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Just got back to jasper. Had a few stucks, a tree across the trail and our exit closed off by a track- hoe. Fortunately someone forgot to lock one of the gates and we where able to get to pavement, a couple hours later than expected but at least we made it out. Hope everyone had a good time!

radioridge said:
Just got back to jasper. Had a few stucks, a tree across the trail and our exit closed off by a track- hoe. Fortunately someone forgot to lock one of the gates and we where able to get to pavement, a couple hours later than expected but at least we made it out. Hope everyone had a good time!

A lot of fun Andy. Thanks for the fun cove trip. We made it back with 30 minutes to spare at the bday party! Thanks to Roger & Kevin for making bfast. Unloaded, washed truck and Milo's dirty feet. Time to build sliders for next trip.

image-470912146.jpg

image-1813787234.jpg

image-2195699068.jpg

Looks like a fantastic trip. I am going to have to get down there for one of the Cove runs one of these days. Definitely looks like a beautiful place to wheel.

All those last pics of the shallow water, were those taken just down from all the big sinkholes?

IH8MUD on Android

4xsteve said:
All those last pics of the shallow water, were those taken just down from all the big sinkholes?

IH8MUD on Android

If you mean the sinkhole into the cave then yes. For me, it was the dry est I've ever seen the cove. A good mtn biker could pedal thru the main river crossing.

Great trip! Thanks to all for there help and the excellent dining this weekend. Loved the biscuits and gravy Roger.

P1000325.jpg

P1000342.jpg

P1000335.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000325.jpg

P1000342.jpg

P1000335.jpg

P1000304.jpg

Another reason why I will always pack my chainsaw....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom