SOLD SF Bay Area, CA: 1993/94 Manual Cloth Seats (Front and Second Row) in Gray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheLCProject

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
PENDING

I've rehabbed these seats.

New cushion bottoms for both driver and passenger front and a new back cushion for the driver. Front row seat back fabric was swapped from driver to passenger to even out wear and extend life.
All mechanical functions work well.
Will include 8 new seat bolts.

The seats are not perfect but they are clean and carry no odors. All were Bissell'd and the front covers were also sent through a machine wash. There's a super small hole (<1mm) in the passenger seat bottom.

While not photographed, the second row included headrests. Will not separate.

Ditch your busted power seats with some refreshed manuals. Saves weight, too. My suggestion would be to buy some Escape Gear Seat covers and rock these for the next 25 years.

Asking $1000

1000017809.jpg

1000017810.jpg

1000017811.jpg

1000017812.jpg

1000017813.jpg

1000017816.jpg

1000017819.jpg

1000017820.jpg

PXL_20231104_215042099.jpg

Last edited:
I have these seats in my truck, and Im just here to lend a testimonial, after having had a se of leather, power seats before, theres no way I’d ever go back to those. These manual cloth seats are PERFECT.

To quote some guy, “you can have them when you pry them from my cold, dead *ss cheeks” (or something like that.)

Seriously though, if your interior is grey and you cant afford Scheelmans, this is the way to go.

GLWTS

I have these seats in my truck, and Im just here to lend a testimonial, after having had a se of leather, power seats before, theres no way I’d ever go back to those. These manual cloth seats are PERFECT.

To quote some guy, “you can have them when you pry them from my cold, dead *ss cheeks” (or something like that.)

Seriously though, if your interior is grey and you cant afford Scheelmans, this is the way to go.

GLWTS

Can't afford Scheelmans yet for 2 seats he's got them listed at 1400. That's insane 😂. A set locally sold for $400 like a month ago..

Link? Perhaps they weren't refurbished with new cushions and cleaned?

They weren't. I didn't read that you'd done that. Still seems steep but glws

Some notable differences between the listing you linked:
  1. Missing seat belt buckles on both seats
  2. Mismatching leather vs cloth
  3. They do have the plastic feet covers - that's a nice plus
  4. Cushions on those are old and worn. Will continue to deteriorate and drop cushion dust under your seat
  5. They aren't clean.
  6. The nets on the back a needing more than just a little tightening on the top
  7. Missing reclining handles
  8. They also don't know the difference between 93/94 and 95+ cloth. It's ok. We aren't all nerds.
Here are low estimates for the big differences without shipping and tax.

$215 driver bottom cushion
$215 passenger bottom cushion
$115 driver back cushion
$75 seat belt buckles
$30 Reclining handles
$XXX labor to disassemble, clean, replace cushions, and reassemble
$XXX convenience of replacing your non-functioning power seats while increasing legroom, headroom ,and overall comfort

If I'm asking too much but want to make the swap, you can DM me. Happy to entertain offers and support the community by taking a loss. I'm not the a****** that "knows what he's got" and will F&#$ anyone over to make a buck.

I mostly bought the seat back cushion as a science experiment for the community to demonstrate that the power seat back cushion could be adapted for the manual seat: Need 1997 seat foam parts numbers...FOUND THEM! - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/need-1997-seat-foam-parts-numbers-found-them.1146952/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom