September Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pacer

Keystone Cruiser
GOLD Star
Threads
We missed our second Saturday run, but still a couple Saturdays left this month.

This weekend is no good for me, but I could probably get out to the trails on the 25th.

Rausch?

Anyone else available?

I know @shmukster is ready to get out.

I will be a game time decision. Truck is in the shop getting several items taken care of atm. Hoping Andy may be due for a shakedown run by then though? I will also be out for October if we do the 2nd weekend, have work stuff happening then that I have to attend to.

Hey guys, I am already camping with @kasassy that weekend in VT.

Trying to go to Fall Gathering (if my superintendent lets me take the day off 🤞🏼) but would love to join in Nov. if there is a run!

I think so. Probable yes. Need to get some stuff buttoned up this weekend and make sure everything is back together. If I get it licensed this weekend then i’ll try driving it around to put some mileage on it after work a few days next week.

Will be a shakedown run for me, so nothing too nuts. But it‘s locked front & rear, with dual cases, RCV’s in the front, has a winch, and I carry tools & spares. I do need a spare tire but will have plug/patch kit. Will be trailering it there so all it would need to do is limp it to the parking lot.

I am out for the 25th. Forgot I have an Adult Homecoming charity event that night. Hoping to get out in October and try out some of the new upgrades.

So is there enough interest? I’m up for giving mine a shakedown. Would need to be manageable trails, my weakness is lack of a proper skid plate under trans and t-case.

So is there enough interest? I’m up for giving mine a shakedown. Would need to be manageable trails, my weakness is lack of a proper skid plate under trans and t-case.
You would be fine, but now I'm not ready....

Took mine apart to install some new seats, but received the wrong bracket for the driver seat :mad:

Ok so we’re punting on this until next month. I’m going to just drive around locally Saturday, maybe even take backroads over to the trails in Wharton state forest with my daughter to get it off the pavement. Need some drive time for the EFI to fully go thru the learn cycle and see what’s needing attention anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom