September/Early October Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know fall crawl is end of October, anybody thinking of a day trip or something sooner?

I'd be up for 10/7

30th I’m camping with my daughters. Actually it’s a girls scout camping, wife is troop leader for my oldest and I’m the adult for my youngest.

7th looks good at the moment.

I had shoulder surgery last month and can NOT change a tire...yet. I am recruiting a buddy here and could possible do October 7th?
The 80 needs exercise!

Sounds great, but I'll be in New Hampshire for the Fall Gathering that weekend. Have a great day on the trails!!!!!

I'm not going to be able to make it. Too much on my plate ATM.

Same here. I'm out.

Ok, maybe something in November after Fall Crawl or later October for those not going to Gore

What is the Gore trip?

Right sorry. Was thinking Gore Mountain in NY.

I will likely be around for any dates if something takes shape.

So I’m not going to make fall crawl. But would like to get out one more time to AOAA or Rausch before winter really sets in. Rest of October is toast with family stuff, maybe first or second weekend of November?

I need to check with my House Commander but yea, I'd like to be there.

Although either is available, I’m voting for the second weekend in November.
Might even bring two trucks…

Anyone thinking this weekend?

I am probably going to hit a trail in Wayne National Forest/Vinton County, OH or Canaan Loop in WV.
Too far away for us this time around. I only have one truck available so if anyone is interested in AOAA or RC this weekend please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom