MUDShip Sept Trip: CA-MI-CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YMT

Threads
Right after Labor Day, I am making a trip from Yosemite area, Cali, to far eastern Upper Peninsula MI, taking I-80 most of the way (route is fairly flexible). I'm hoping to do this as quickly as possible, but willing and have some space to haul relatively small items (no room for engines or similar, but can handle a few extra cubic feet of stuff).

I'm returning about a week later, from far eastern UP MI to Twin Cities area, MN, then Phoenix AZ area, then back to Yosemite area, CA. The truck, as of now, will be empty other than minimal luggage, and the trip back will be a more leisurely pace.

I will have a rental F150 or similar, to give an idea of payload/size. I will have plenty of ratchet straps to secure cargo.

I'm willing to help and meet fellow 'Mud members, have some flexibility in my travel plans (especially return trip).

Sounds like a great trip!

I'm guessing you've been here and already know that Northern Michigan is the bomb.
I've been a few times. Unfortunately, this trip is a turn-and-burn, so I won't be able to get out much, other than maybe a short hike or two on the return trip.

Not sure if the rack will be done in time but how would you feel about picking up a full length rack from Gamaviti and dropping off in Cali?

Not sure if the rack will be done in time but how would you feel about picking up a full length rack from Gamaviti and dropping off in Cali?
I would be fine with a pickup and delivery. PM me and we can discuss logistics.

Hitting the road on Tuesday. Nothing set yet. Still open for helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom