SEMA 2005- Expeditions West Coverage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scott,

Thx for the pix. Seems like we will finally get a 4R bumper soon and lockers too :grinpimp:

IMG_1846.JPG

scott thanks for taking all the pics.
The GoRhino silver rack w/ canvas is pretty cool! that looks great on the bed

Thanks for all the great pics!

How is it to see out that back window? Any chance of a "detail" pic :D ?

What exactly is that thingie on top of the dash is it just for storage? The little door that says "Toyota" on it... Also how does the interior "feel" I mean does it feel quality, you know like when you sit in a Tacoma or 4Runner it has a certain quality feel is it the same with the FJ? I know it does not have carpet so it might feel a little cold... just wondering as the more I see this the more I consider buying one. Just leave that horriffic stock front bumper off...

EXPEDITION PAGE UPDATED FOR WEDNESDAY

The rearward vision is poor, but not much worse than the typical SUV with a rear mounted spare. Better than my '77 was though :)

I really like the interior, but I am fond of functional applications to the extreme. It is all wash and wear. The flooring rubber it thick.

The rear space is not fully utilized as the rear seats dont tumble flat. The seat bottom fold forward instead of into the floor, so you loose 5+ inches there. Then the back fold down horizontal, but there is a pronouced "step" that makes the floor uneven.

No way an average man could sleep back there without the seats removed.

The little storage pocket is supposed to be for the "removable" GPS. It was just a little cubby on this unit.

Hey Scott, good to meet you today.

I'll see if I can get my pics posted after I shove some seafood and beer down my throat here in a bit.

I updated the Toyota page for Thursday with more pictures and info on the ICON FJ40 replica.

I also added a bunch of product detail updates to the FJ Cruiser details page.

Advent said:
Whoa. More info on those TLC Icon replicas!
icon has its own site- www.tlcicon.com can you say AMAZING? if you can, you should also be ready for a big price tag, but for a BRAND NEW, hand made, extremely limited (ten units a year) off-road beast, this is the rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom